Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe ratshole will tell us if she knows. But I am hoping Brian did go legal on her. She’s an ignorant bully witch the way she was going on about Luke’s homework the other day!! Looking back now, she always bullied Brian a bit didn’t she? Always giving out the him if he had a takeaway just because she’s addicted to eating, the hint about getting engaged was dropped so much in front of him he was convinced he had to do it, demanding date days from him, she was always trying to get him to act like a perfect Romeo for the gram.. thank god he saw sense. Not sure will teeth see sense but if he was my brother- even if I had been fooled up to now, I would get him to take a long look at the regular dramas with her
If he was my brother I'd disown him for posing with a bag of jellies for the gram 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the side by side pic of her years ago and her today later. Can’t have a day out without that happening

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know why she bothers going anywhere. All she does is go on a pub crawl and see the inside of a hotel. Has she ever been to a concert or went to an Irish landmark anywhere. I've been following her a while and I can't remember anything but the pub crawls

Reactions: 12
The bar she is in is literally 2 mins walk from her hotel so she didn't venture far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bar she is in now is a bit of a shite hole.........kinda her style though!! They should be down the town in the good bars🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Christmas Market is literally across from her hotel, she could have had a lovely evening there even in this weather. She'd miss the drink though if she went to it.

Reactions: 3
She's definitely reading here. She can't even manage to hide it. She referenced that she HAD things booked in Amsterdam ie day trips & tourists things...

And is obviously raging over the comments here looking for a free Galway Hotel.

We're in for it later IF she comes on for the chats 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought that too with the ‘booked activities’ would someone just shove a few bodadoes up her hole the gowl 😂

• Haha
The Christmas Market is literally across from her hotel, she could have had a lovely evening there even in this weather. She'd miss the drink though if she went to it.
sorry are you suggesting she leaves a pub or the hotel bar? She’s limiting her contacts due to covid I am certain that’s why she’s not at the market 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bitter bitter bitter ..... 😜 just heading to DFS .... want my old couch ?!
Again hun I’m the one who said I have the same couch 18 years as I can’t afford a new one. So you are mixing people up all over the place. What kind of a brag is that? Go to caseys at least 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry are you suggesting she leaves a pub or the hotel bar? She’s limiting her contacts due to covid I am certain that’s why she’s not at the market 🤣🤣🤣
Silly me. I should have known our Sar would do her bit to keep numbers down, like she has been doing since March 2020.

Reactions: 2
Whats this about :coffee:
So I commented last week that I had to move counties to get a cheap house to bring up my kids but I also said I come from a council estate, family are still there and I commented that I have cousins screwing the system getting 3 storey houses whilst I can’t buy a couch for 18 years. For some reason this user keeps randomly bringing my couch story into anyone who fights with her about council houses. 🙄🙄🙄 the chip on the shoulder is like Everest

Come ere no sign of teeth of her stories noting really since the wedding in Killarney
And there he is with his mutley the dog gnashers on him! Imagine reading tattle on a weekend away

Getting my teeth done! I still think keeefs are brighter though. Would anyone notice. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
True love 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s 13 year old me in love with every teenage superstar 😂😂😂 I don’t like slagging Keith because I think it’s not fair but that outfit hurts my eyes.

• Haha
could she be more condescending with the post.. "I don't think most people understand what true love is" Eh, they do girl. Not everyone wants everything for show, a lot of people are actually very secure in their relationship and don't need to constantly post about how in love they are. If you went on to mine or my partners social media, you'd find the odd nice picture of us up at an event but that's it not a couples post any time you go out. I'd die id either of us put up gushing posts or constantly need for validation. She seems so bitter towards her EX, if you were that happy you wouldn't give a sh*t about what the other person is doing. She sounds about 13.

The irony of her saying true love isn't a cheesy instagram post, on a f*cking instagram post, she is actually gas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.