Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burp will be flat out juggling, work, girlfriend duties and Lukie this week ;) no harm give us a break from the constant pushing of products 🥴

Reactions: 6
Getting things done.....getting matching Xmas pjs oh duck off Sarah some people actually have real life issues

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry now but her skin isn’t ‘flawless’!! The area around her mouth nose and chin is far from it 🙄🙄 she’s some dose, if your sooooo busy you wouldn’t have time to be admiring yourself through your phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry now but her skin isn’t ‘flawless’!! The area around her mouth nose and chin is far from it 🙄🙄 she’s some dose, if your sooooo busy you wouldn’t have time to be admiring yourself through your phone!!
She is in no way flawless 😂

Reactions: 5
She said she was picking up pjs the last few weeks. How many Christmas jammies does one 'family' need?

Also only tattlers of a certain age will get this reference but she is going around like Benny from Crossroads with that hat on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I'm consistent.. Consistency is my thing"
Only things you're consistent with is being a gowl with your constant lies and bullshit.
We heard nothing bout those bodyfuel meals since she stopped getting them 4 free. Yet she made out that they were a life saver when she was so so busy doing the 2 days work. NOW she has to do 3 days! & not a mention of them. She is on & off the hamster wheel she's talking about.. All while getting bigger well wider imo. She cannot stick to anything she says. She doesn't do the emails consistently she doesn't do the meal ideas she promises consistently. She doesn't answer question boxes or come on for 'the chats' consistently. She just seems to rant off stupid useless bullshit like emmm just going to town and have to do a food shop.. Have to collect Luke from school.. Then putting up those absolute car crash ADs for whatever shite she's peddling. Mortified for her half the time.. Oh and the ' I have nothing on now till Xmas' yet goes to something every weekend. 🤦‍♀️ the lies like... Shes an absolute mess. I pity those going to her class. They won't be long seeing she's useless cos she will just sit there & talk about herself and her life and not help or care enough to help anyone. Worst slimming world consultant ever. Worst everything really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Theres absolutely nothing on my skin..SEE 👀And then proceeds to show us a big red spot..Oh just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I have to see her pawing at her bleeping face going on about how she doesn’t need to wear make up one more time

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So a girl in Dunnes has annoyed her because she herself couldn't hear what the poor girl said under her extentions and hat!
I wonder did she tell her to have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No-one needs to see her eating. Its disgusting, munching away on grapes while talking into the phone.

As for getting pyjamas for Luke the last few weeks. Another one with more money than sense.

Reactions: 14
So a girl in Dunnes has annoyed her because she herself couldn't hear what the poor girl said under her extentions and hat!
I wonder did she tell her to have a good day
Ya they say the amount but you also look at the screen on the till for your total..if she still didnt cop it after all that then it's on her...its also not the cashiers fault if you "think" they said something else.She is a right Karen in shops and restaurants I'd say ...so much for blessing the retail staff of Cork with her Have a nice day .....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Go away Sarah you slobbering moaning gowl. Maybe she didn’t tell you because she knows how much of a dope you are from IG. Shaming a dunnes worker she is something else

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.