Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best news of the week , massive congrats to Brian and partner and a big boo hoo to quiff and teeth

Reactions: 8
she didn’t post it, Brian’s girlfriend announced their pregnancy on her own page - her page is public
I'd say that particular post about a baby on the way is public deliberately. Either way new life is amazing, wishing the Mama to be a safe and happy pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
Everyone who knows Brian is delighted for him, he is a genuinely lovely man and he deserves all of the happiness in the world after putting up with Sarah for so long.
Sarah should be ashamed of herself for putting this new relationship she has created out of convenience with someone else on the rebound like her and who wishes they were back with their better option ex (both Sarah and Keith were punching above their weight!) ahead of her duty to poor Luke.
What Luke needed was a firm co parenting agreement from both parents that they would put aside their resentment and act in his best interests, instead he got a mother looking to try to score points at any time she could against his father, while his father works overtime to pay for the demands she has put on him for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone who knows Brian is delighted for him, he is a genuinely lovely man and he deserves all of the happiness in the world after putting up with Sarah for so long.
Sarah should be ashamed of herself for putting this new relationship she has created out of convenience with someone else on the rebound like her and who wishes they were back with their better option ex (both Sarah and Keith were punching above their weight!) ahead of her duty to poor Luke.
What Luke needed was a firm co parenting agreement from both parents that they would put aside their resentment and act in his best interests, instead he got a mother looking to try to score points at any time she could against his father, while his father works overtime to pay for the demands she has put on him for the child.
He deserves to be happy for sure. They all do but they can’t be together that long when he was only supposed to marry Sarah a year ago. Did he learn any lesson from the disaster of a relationship they had? They both have a son to consider but from the outside it seems Luke is collateral damage. All this should be kept offline for his sake.

Reactions: 23
Why is everyone so happy for the new girlfriend. To me it just looks like a a group of people playing house and seeing who can have one up on each other!
It's all very childish and doesn't seem like a great environment to bring yet another innocent child in to. They must have only been with each other a few months when she became pregnant.

Reactions: 25
I’m sure Sar is fuming but the fact she’s openly fuming really isn’t a good thing, she shouldn’t be exclaiming that the week she finds out is the worst week of her life or something to that effect 😂😂 she’s really just showing how immature she is!!

Reactions: 12
He deserves to be happy for sure. They all do but they can’t be together that long when he was only supposed to marry Sarah a year ago. Did he learn any lesson from the disaster of a relationship they had? They both have a son to consider but from the outside it seems Luke is collateral damage. All this should be kept offline for his sake.
I thought the same and I checked social media yesterday and they seem to be together for well over a year now. Also it's nearly 2 years since Sarah and Brian broke up?

Why is everyone so happy for the new girlfriend. To me it just looks like a a group of people playing house and seeing who can have one up on each other!
It's all very childish and doesn't seem like a great environment to bring yet another innocent child in to. They must have only been with each other a few months when she became pregnant.
They have been together over a year now though not a few months.

Last edited:
Social media break until the early new year for her own sanity. Absolute car crash viewing at the moment.

The school drawing seems all the more relevant now and how petty!!

Reactions: 11
I think we are probably more happy for Brian. We all saw Sarah treating him like tit, and yes it’s easy say he could have left, but he had a son & he was due to marry here. I’m sure there was some level of ‘feeling like he has to stay’ until he got sense. Brian has been bullied & berated by that bleep online on & off since she got pregnant with Luke. She openly said she couldn’t bear him with anyone else when Luke was a baby & that’s why they got back together…. The new partner I know nothing about, but a glance on her socials & it’s all about family with her, a sick brother & her son. We are happy with the pregnancy news as Brian deserves to be happy despite what Sarah thinks 💗

Reactions: 15
She is a very silly girl. If the pregnancy news killed me with jealousy, drove me insane, twisted my heart - I’d put on the fakest smile and congratulate them. I’d cry and kick the walls in private. This public anger and spitting rage is making her look very bitter and sad. It makes a mockery of her relationship with Keeet too. If she can’t complete in the baby stakes - she’ll drag Keeeet down the aisle lickity split to beat Brian.

Ooh somethings not right. Michelle’s Facebook page isn’t public anymore.

Reactions: 17
She is a very silly girl. If the pregnancy news killed me with jealousy, drove me insane, twisted my heart - I’d put on the fakest smile and congratulate them. I’d cry and kick the walls in private. This public anger and spitting rage is making her look very bitter and sad. It makes a mockery of her relationship with Keeet too. If she can’t complete in the baby stakes - she’ll drag Keeeet down the aisle lickity split to beat Brian.

Yep I went on to look and can’t see the pregnancy announcement

Reactions: 2
Good for her! I’m sure Burp and her family have been pouring through her congratulations comments to see who they know and can knock off their Christmas list! Although she shouldn’t have to change her profile status because of a disgruntled ex, she probably likes a quiet life though unlike drama queen Burpy!

Reactions: 13
She has some neck to be accusing anyone of trying to replace someone, when she has been bigging up her live-in Daddy Daycare as Father of the Year since she swapped saliva with him!
She’s the one who has been trying to replace Luke’s dad with her boyfriend of a few months who has already dumped her once! She must think everyone operates like her!

I can’t imagine what a dimwit Keith is that he is suffering this absolute tit show! It’s so plainly obvious that she is still head over heels for brian and this announcement has driven her over the edge!
Carrying on like the world was ending last week because her ex has someone else pregnant and not being able to work this week either! More like an emotional week because your ex isn’t taking any tit from you anymore Burp!

She won’t like the reduction in maintenance that is inevitable with another baby in the mix too … she may actually have to up her working hours for real then!
Keith dumped her before.. really?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Of course it isn't public anymore, lots of strangers were having a nose at it and having a full blown discussion about her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.