Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Keet hates the phone being shoved into his face for her cringey videos. I'd say give it till January and he will be a goner

Reactions: 12
Imagine going out with a fella for 5/6 months and going around with his name around your neck 🥴🥴🥴
I did when I was bleeping 14 and drunk in a field most of the time! 😂😂😂 this muppet looks older than a saggy minge and she thinking she’s Carrie Bradshaw

You can tell Keet hates the phone being shoved into his face for her cringey videos. I'd say give it till January and he will be a goner
Thats cos he’s afraid she will smash out his teeefffff by accident

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No counselling this week?

Wonder would the drunken conversations be mainly about the ex. Be very off putting for a new partner.

Reactions: 1
he’s apparently booked to go to NY with her in Jan, then we have valentines in Feb & Mother’s Day/paddy’s day in March, before you know it it’s Easter & the may bank hol - that’s a lot of drinking weekends so he mightn’t be sober long enough to pack his bag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The smirk on her in the latest reel with the hoops 🤢 she loves showing her teeth and they actually make me feel queezy looking at them 🤢

Reactions: 9
She is at pains to come across like a cute couple with the TikToks. She looks like a twit and he looks sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually morto for her, is she 14 wearing her fella of a few months name around her neck!

Reactions: 8
Poor Keith everytime he’s out trying to have a fag in peace here’s this moron with her songs, stupid dancing and phone shoved in his face disgracing him 😆 and she thinking shes hilarious. She literally craves attention, poor fucker can’t even have a fag break for 5 mins and she’s out like a fly on tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see in her bio she has 'single mom'. What happened the family unit they created??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My fella hates being on Snapchat so much to the point I never ever video him he actually questioned why I never do. Take the bleeping hint Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a theory about why she put up the Q&A box today but as usual never answers them, I could be wrong as I’m not sure what way statistics etc work but obviously you have sad cunts that need to tell her how happy she looks, therefor her engagement statics are higher when she puts up the Q&A.. it’s also the same day she collabs with yet another jewellers.. can she show the jewellers her general stats from today and let on it’s all because of the collab and filling them with shite that she’s sending lots of traffic over to their page?
Think you are right, didn't even acknowledge it and now she will be so busy with work she won't have time 🤣🤣🤣 the sooner this one gets called out for her shite the better

Reactions: 7
Think you are right, didn't even acknowledge it and now she will be so busy with work she won't have time 🤣🤣🤣 the sooner this one gets called out for her shite the better
This is it exactly, trying to fool them she is. She is fooling no one, that video/ad was utter shite

Reactions: 3
The lies the fuckin lies. I don't know one MUA that will do your make up with anything but there own products... It just doesn't happen. Also if you were gonna go to the bother of bringing all the pallets woukdnt you do a video or pics at the time. Not put up lies as an after thought. Seems like something has been said by one of the brands that she is all explanations and lies today...

Reactions: 3
Sorry I can’t type as I’m crying laughing here! A WEEKS HOLIDAYS!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she never gets a break 😂😂😂😂😂 ffs she’s on permanent holidays and the bleeping tearing up over last week. Is it the cork gowls day to come on insta and cry cos we had joolie on weeping as well. Also how many times can one person say I WENT OFF PLAN IT DOESNT MATTER! A million if you are NOT a slimming consultant! Do you hear that!!! NOT being the most important word. As a consultant you are supposed to say I’m sticking to it come on people it works etc not I’m up I’m down im doing the hokey pokey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s great to know Sarah is not some mega celeb superstar. Hey - she even takes holidays like any human being. Goes to show you the opinion she has of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.