Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There couldn’t possibly be a difference, she’s up 9.5 pounds in a couple of weeks with her 11.5 gain, 3.5 loss and 1.5 gain!

The owner of Flawless Beauty must be absolutely kicking herself that she chose this gom to represent her business and she drinking and eating all around her since started the treatments!
Exactly. These treatments are supposed to be used along with a healthy diet to show results

Reactions: 2
My nephew pointed out tonight he has 65k followers on Instagram. They’re all from his Facebook gaming past. Easy to figure out how this piece of excrement has so many. ‘Followers’ and very little likes or comments on her posts

What ever happened to her pt training
The gym got wise to her lies and fraud and showed her the door

Reactions: 4
There couldn’t possibly be a difference, she’s up 9.5 pounds in a couple of weeks with her 11.5 gain, 3.5 loss and 1.5 gain!

The owner of Flawless Beauty must be absolutely kicking herself that she chose this gom to represent her business and she drinking and eating all around her since started the treatments!
This absolutely. Why not give it to an ordinary girl with no ulterior motives that would give an honest opinion?

Reactions: 6
Like an absolute dog. I cried. I see she has done a collab with Maryborough Hotel. To say this hotel is NOT her would be a mega understatement. It’s the most beautiful luxurious hotel and spa in Co Cork - just outside the city. I have amazing memories of this hotel. I was proposed to here. I had my engagement dinner and wedding reception here. My children had their christening and first holy communion here. My family treats each other to spa vouchers and treats here. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the Burke’s landing up there - pissed. I will never darken their doors again. Sorry for the rant. What was the hotel thinking of inviting her to collaborate with them.
Copy and forward this to the hotel, I'm disgusted and won't go there again, if the likes of her and here family will come in screaming... we were there years ago for my nieces confirmation and munster team were there, all team mates stood in for photos amazing... the burps there...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Something isn’t adding up for me. If our Sarah was offered a free stay I’m sure she’d be well able to travel how far down the road to take it?? I can’t see the maryborogh entertaining her

Reactions: 3
Cliona O'Connor uses the gym in that hotel and is always there, well before they needed any Instagram huns to promote it.I would think herself and lisa Jordan and sabrina hill are much more their type of clientele. Maybe the fancy huns charge too much to promote a place. They will be gifting julie and the mother a stay with free pints till you stagger back to the bedroom next. It's a beautiful busy hotel. I can't imagine they are stuck for business

Reactions: 11
While I would not show a class bias, I would agree that it is not a place you would expect to see people like the Burkes simply because they are unable to behave with any consideration for others once they are drinking, even in 'dumps' like the commons, they are out of place.
They will drink literally anything to get drunk, the mother gets red faced and lairy, the sisters start to make fun of her at the top of their lungs and then at the end of the night others is no one around them because people have moved to get away from their behaviour.
They start singing, and if Donna and Sarah are annoyed for any reason, they will get aggressive, poor Brian bore the brunt of Sarah's moods at the end of many a night and she was not shy about letting others know if they were arguing.
I know people who will leave a bar if they see the mother, Donna or Sarah there, even on their own, big mistake of the Maryborough Hotel to lower themselves to Sarah's level ( not class wise but behaviour!)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine coming on to promote a hotel like that in ur pjs .i mean wtf 😲
It is sending out a loud and clear message- Maryborough are struggling. Their standards are slipping and this is what they are resorting to. Can you imagine Hayfield Manor sinking so low??????

Reactions: 8
Makes no sense that she would not stay there… she lives in the same city like! Wonder if there’s internal things being said from Brian & she’s making an attempt to pull away from the overnights where her family have luke- because remember it’s Sundays Brian has luke so any fri/sat nights she’s away it’s her family minding him

Reactions: 4
Ah here it’s a hotel not the Vatican. If it upsets you that much it’s a you problem not a Burke problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah here it’s a hotel not the Vatican. If it upsets you that much it’s a you problem not a Burke problem
As much as the Burp is a massive vile hole I do agree here, yeah you may feel a bit disgruntled that your special place has been sullied by the burp but sure there's awful people everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol yes! As much of a dose that she is, it’s a hotel at the end of the day 🤣🤣 even the rich and famous get a bit Lairy after a few scoops 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t bother me in the slightest who was staying in the same vicinity as me 🤣

Reactions: 11
Lol yes! As much of a dose that she is, it’s a hotel at the end of the day 🤣🤣 even the rich and famous get a bit Lairy after a few scoops 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t bother me in the slightest who was staying in the same vicinity as me 🤣
Yes, imagine Kate Moss and Pete Doherty staying in it back in the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.