Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bedtime Reading

I actually can't listen to her crap. She is implying we as a country are in a very privileged situation... no maybe you are Sandra in a very privileged situation sitting on your Mother's couch with zero mortgage and not a fuxking worry about bills and money. She's been riding Colm in hotel rooms all over Cork and we have been paying for it, cause Colm was putting it through his expenses and bragging about it! She brought him to Mammys house when Mammy was away to shag him.... she needs to shut her mouth..... or I will spill the tea .... the notions of her... rant over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
I am happy she’s happy, babies are great news when they are wanted.
But sorry- she put herself out there as the Ann Doyle of Covid News, the Mother Theresa of Ukraine updates & self appointed vaccine educator. And in the background, before her fruit & yogurt for breakfast she’s doggy styling it with the mayor ! No wonder her false lashes are always crooked

• Haha
Reactions: 24

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Remember awhile back a poster called pegrocks was saying the ex parks outside the father of her sons house..calling her a stalker/crazy etc..just having a look at the sister in laws Instagram and guess what her dogs name is….PEG!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

PatButchersThong

Events manager in Cork airport hotel. Its a tiny hotel hall.
She organises events like weddings and fairs, orders balloons, prints off menus, nothing mind blowing.
No offence to anyone working in this area, it's a fine job, but herself makes it out to be like she's running something mahoosive!
Its not the most pleasant hotel. They own the met in the city I think aswell. So she tends to show the face in the city for when events are happening in there. Its a rotten events room and littleor no parking in the middle of an industrial estate, and the side of the airport carpark!!
Ya dat always bugged me d sandraisinthecity thing. wat city? new york, paris, london? nah d outskirts if cork

sandraisindaveregehotelinabusnessparkorlecturinfrmmommascouch dosent have d same ring to it i spose

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Instacol

Chatty Member
Those comments between her and wannabe Aileen are so so embarrassing. Obviously planned out. Total school yard bullshit I'm cringing for them.

But what's worse is this is the Lord mayor of corks family member and new bit on the side. Makes a complete mockery of him too. Where has people's dignity gone? Just shut your fucking mouth and have some respect for your so called boyfriend and the mother of his kids who are not going anywhere. Pair of children

Reactions: 16

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
Can you IMAGINE Sandra if it was someone from Sinn Fein who had behaved like they have? She would be calling them an absolute disgrace, guaranteed

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Omg she’s annoying. It all has to be paid back! I remember her sniggering when SF put forward a motion to extend the PUP payments until after Xmas 2020. Her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from to pay for this?’ Yet Mehole and the gang did find the money and kept paying it until September 2021. Christ she’s annoying - did I say that already 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Bedtime Reading

Sandra knew exactly what she was doing... she often collected him from town drunk and drop him home to Crookstown, stopping off in a nearby boreen for a ride in the back of her car!!!! He was probably so pissed contraception didn't even enter his mind. That must've been a time when his girlfriend was in the house. So I think Sandra was very much aware of the situation 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
I think its only fair that someone lectures Sandra on the implications, complications, complexities and consequences of jumping into bed with a fella from FF who is already in a long-term relationship.......

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Whatever about their situation....I'd say she wasnt expecting the FBI agents on this thread to give us absolutely every detail within 1 hour 😂😂😂
I'd say shes raging we're now discussing her sex life like it's the Katie Price thread.....

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Ya it’s really strange😅 I can see why she wouldn't be happy though after being mentioned here..and being outed reading here too with the whole Instagram thing last week
They are acting like teenagers trying to create drama. Colm's ex is well rid of that family. Even Sandra and her friends comments bout the sunglasses and the babymoon. Its so obvious but so staged and childish. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 15

square_spoon

VIP Member
Thank you. So contrived and planned. Now we all know they’re going on a babymoon 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The babymoon will probably be an ice-breaker so they can get to know each other a little…..you know, given the whirlwind shagfest romance that led to them being tethered to each other for the rest of their lives 😂

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Hi..just joined here....worked with Sandy years ago and we were friends for a while until I could no longer tolerate her obnoxious and rude attitude and feeling of Self-Importance. She really changed after the Apprentice series and thought she was above everyone else and became really horrible. By the way not sure why you are all so surprised about her little infidelity....she's no angel, not by a long shot!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
The cut of her last night in those stories she looked very bad.....I'd say shes like a dog over this thread and taking it out on the war in Ukraine...ya sandy we know theres a war girl you'd swear she was just off a zoom call with the Kremlin....I personally dont find her that intelligent at all like you wont learn anything from her that you wont get from mainstream news anyway....and by the way I live at home still and I consider myself very lucky to be in a situation where rent/mortgage is not a worry so I would never preach to anyone who is running a household because I know they have it much tougher than me..

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
I worked with her in Dunnes and she was a cunt then too. Thought she was better that everyone else. An out and out bully!
It was after Dunnes I got to know her...I didn't like her morals and she always had a thing for married men...that was one thing I could not understand as she herself was single. She only keeps her private life private because she does not want to admit or show that she never ever has a boyfriend. Most of her holidays and nights away are with Mammy but she likes to create a bit of mystery hoping people think she's off with some guy. She was always mad for hotels....some Hotel Managers in Cork...one in particular - a 5star hotel said he would dread her coming to stay. Always looking for an upgrade...expecting one as he put it, then she would have to get her photo taken, annoying busy staff and of course posting it online.

How did the kids mom miss all her fawning over him on social media! Would have set my alarm bells ringing 🤔
I keep asking myself the same thing...she is no angel, I know her a long time, but dropped her as I couldn't bear how she exuded self-importance and really had no morals especially after a drink....married men were actually the norm but she always managed to keep it quiet....I'm going back 10-12 years now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
He was living in ballincollig for years with the partner and kids and then they moved to Crookstown..he’s still there as far as I know..Cliffords is the local out there where a few people on here were saying he was giving out about the baby/ his situation etc.. that’s what makes me feel bad for Sandra to be honest..
I wouldn’t be feeling bad for Sandra. She’s a grown woman in her 40’s who pontificates to the rest of the world. She knew what she was doing 👍

Reactions: 14