Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How absolutely insensitive to his other children. That's appalling behaviour. Doesn't he have a teenager?

Reactions: 11
There’s no way Aileen would come out with that comment about the baby moon unless it was all planned .. it’s so obvious, they must be very thick the lot of them!!!
I think Aileen looks like the bigger fool, running after Sandy like that .

Reactions: 11
There’s no way Aileen would come out with that comment about the baby moon unless it was all planned .. it’s so obvious, they must be very thick the lot of them!!!
But for whose benefit are these comments for? They are speaking so formally to eachother, it’s really strange…

Reactions: 5
Those comments between her and wannabe Aileen are so so embarrassing. Obviously planned out. Total school yard bullshit I'm cringing for them.

But what's worse is this is the Lord mayor of corks family member and new bit on the side. Makes a complete mockery of him too. Where has people's dignity gone? Just shut your bleeping mouth and have some respect for your so called boyfriend and the mother of his kids who are not going anywhere. Pair of children

Reactions: 16
But for whose benefit are these comments for? They are speaking so formally to eachother, it’s really strange…
It’s all an act… as if Aileen would have to resort to Insta to say that to Sandy. No doubt the Babymoon - if there’s actually is one, was all Sandys idea!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s all an act… as if Aileen would have to resort to Insta to say that to Sandy. No doubt the Babymoon - if there’s actually is one, was all Sandys idea!!!
They want to show all of us on Tattle and the population of Cork that they’re together. Beyond juvenile. I see Aileen is on WAI now also. She’s made it as a hun if she’s on war against 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever just wear a pair of jeans and a t shirt etc like normal people? She is always dolled up looking like jill Biden .

• Haha
Did Sandra throw an engagement party without Colm? :unsure:
He'd hardly be at it..... he has no love for her...

All he is saying around Ballincollig is "I'm with her now and that's the end of it" ... I expected what he means is "He's with her now cause he has no fuxking CHOICE!" ....

I actually feel for her. It seems like all she wanted was the happy ever after

Last edited:
  • Wow

All he is saying around Ballincollig is "I'm with her now and that's the end of it" ... I expected what he means is "He's with her now cause he has no fuxking CHOICE!" ....

Iv been hearing pretty similar to you @Bedtime Reading..and it does make me feel sorry for her as a woman and mother myself..but she’s not doing herself any favours with the way she’s carrying on lately..I really don’t think being an Instagram hun goes with being taken seriously politically…
And nobody is buying the ‘couple goals’ story she is desperately trying to sell..it’s sad

Reactions: 9
Those comments between her and wannabe Aileen are so so embarrassing. Obviously planned out. Total school yard bullshit I'm cringing for them.

But what's worse is this is the Lord mayor of corks family member and new bit on the side. Makes a complete mockery of him too. Where has people's dignity gone? Just shut your bleeping mouth and have some respect for your so called boyfriend and the mother of his kids who are not going anywhere. Pair of children
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He is very different from other politicians because he doesn't care what others think. You cannot shame him he's got a thicker neck than a rhino

And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.
Plenty of slurry pits out here. They smell better than the sh1te from the sister in law and her BFF for life

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Glad she's shown us a thirst pic with the pint of Guinness in the background...whoever is she out with :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.