Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I'd be very surprised if she introduces baby daddy to online. She is quite reserved and old fashioned. The blended family scenario wouldn't be her thing I'd imagine.
I'd classify her as small minded.

Reactions: 14

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Wouldn't you have some neck to stand there, brazen out and kids and ex only just left behind a mere 2 months ago.
She's got no morals.

• Heart

Padlock10

Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed and puffed now SM is up the duff. He says things off the cuff and now she's full of bluff...

• Haha

PatButchersThong

Apparently he hasn’t given up one of the other ‘young ones’ he was carrying on with aswell…he could have other baby mommas in the near future if he’s not careful
i cant see d atraction at all. he luks like hes in his late 50s. his face is like a bowl of poridge left out in d sun for a few days

• Haha

PatButchersThong

That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control
🤣🤣🤣 i didnt know about d japs

id say colum is wishin he never opened his japs eye

• Haha
  • Sick

keepingitg

VIP Member
What makes me laugh this is when she said she likes to keep her private life private and that she cherishes that haha . I know what she has for breakfast and dinner ,what she wears, where she works, what her brother does ,her covid journey ,her plastic surgery etc .did she not sit on the Elaine show for years discussing her life ,it's mad she comes out with this when it suits ,because of her being a seedy bit on the side .

• Haha
Reactions: 13

square_spoon

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be the first woman to climb the ladder on her back 😂 It does make me laugh though how much of a ‘serious contender’ she thinks she is in life, clawing her way around the place trying to prove she’s something, and lecturing the rest of us in the meantime. When really she’s a 40-something living at home with her mother and knocked up by some young fella she was riding on the quiet who isn’t from the side of the tracks she would aspire to and already has a couple of kids. How very like the rest of the plebs she is now 😂😂 There’s something very poetic about it all, just desserts for St. Sandra 😇

I do wish her the best with the pregnancy woman-to-woman but at the same time I’m creased up laughing about her life choices lately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PatButchersThong

Say it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She might be very thankful for the childrens allowance. If her baby daddy is in denial about his impending new offspring, he might not be forthcoming with financial support (that’s assuming she goes it alone without her ‘partner’)
she will b down d Rock bingo with twins n me after getting d childerens allownce

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Shame Trigon Hotels weren’t thinking about the Ukrainians or pretty much anyone in need when doling out their goodie bags to consumerist instahuns this week.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Total trailer trash the lot of them. Sis in law should spend more time worrying about the crimes against fillers committed on her face than trying to be a dickhead on Instagram. This is why you don’t have unprotected sex with strangers Sandra - look what you’ve gotten yourself into for the rest of your life 😂

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Sandra. Sitting in your mother's big house. You wouldn't know what scrimping is and you dare tell us we should be grateful for 20c off petrol and to stop complaining!!!

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’d say she’s absolutely spewing at the narrative on here! But what does she expect….she sat on her mothers couch, holier than thou, pontificating to us mere mortals for the past two years. Little did we know the sordid goings on in her real life….the horny minx. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

PatButchersThong

Sandra knew exactly what she was doing... she often collected him from town drunk and drop him home to Crookstown, stopping off in a nearby boreen for a ride in the back of her car!!!! He was probably so pissed contraception didn't even enter his mind. That must've been a time when his girlfriend was in the house. So I think Sandra was very much aware of the situation 🤔
luk we are nearly in world war 3, petral and deisel prices goin nut

fair play to d lord mayer 4 showin ledership nd gettin behind d park nd ride in d county

david beckhum handed his instagram acount over 2 a doctor frm d ukrane to show d horor of d war.

as responce d lord mayer of cork colum kellehir has handed his facebook acount over 2 durex 4 d next 2 months

Last edited:
  • Haha

Park1

Chatty Member
No doubt this was planned on her part. But if she wantEd a baby that bad she could have done it on her own…without him. I would have far more respect for her if she had done that
When she made her announcement, I genuinely thought she was going to say she went down the donor route .

square_spoon

VIP Member
Ah it’s that dreadful high school shit where they’re like ‘if you know you know’ with all the fake secrecy and inside jokes. Wonder why they feel the need to communicate like that in a public forum? Are they not close enough to share numbers so they can interact like actual friends? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha