Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old dependable Aileen, Colm’s sister in law joined in as well with the comments.
Is she just trying to stir up colm's wife or what?? Strange carry-on from a grown woman. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, if she thinks lining herself up as Sandy's latest BFF is gonna end well for her 🤔

Reactions: 9
Is she just trying to stir up colm's wife or what?? Strange carry-on from a grown woman. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, if she thinks lining herself up as Sandy's latest BFF is gonna end well for her 🤔
I wonder is it a bit of both? Either way it’s a big cringe

Reactions: 6
Wonder where she got the idea of the babymoon. 🙄
They'd make you sick it's so false and lick-arsie.

Reactions: 7
Ah it’s that dreadful high school tit where they’re like ‘if you know you know’ with all the fake secrecy and inside jokes. Wonder why they feel the need to communicate like that in a public forum? Are they not close enough to share numbers so they can interact like actual friends? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah it’s that dreadful high school tit where they’re like ‘if you know you know’ with all the fake secrecy and inside jokes. Wonder why they feel the need to communicate like that in a public forum? Are they not close enough to share numbers so they can interact like actual friends? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
its pure sickenin

Reactions: 4
Ya it’s like they are trying to play for an audience almost..like everything is fine guys, we’re sooo happy 🤣

I would say Colm is going mad.

How truly pathetic of Aileen - I hope the ex never bids her hello again.

Reactions: 8
Its like those couples that feel the need for attention, you know the ones.....

Both friends on Facebook,
Her ..'i am so lucky to have this man'
Him ...'i am so lucky to have you in my life honey'
Her ..'i love you forever, thanks for my gorgeous gift of a horse'
Him .'you're welcome darling, love you to the moon and back'

While they are sitting in the couch watching the Late Late.
🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you. So contrived and planned. Now we all know they’re going on a babymoon 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The babymoon will probably be an ice-breaker so they can get to know each other a little…..you know, given the whirlwind shagfest romance that led to them being tethered to each other for the rest of their lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its like those couples that feel the need for attention, you know the ones.....

Both friends on Facebook,
Her ..'i am so lucky to have this man'
Him ...'i am so lucky to have you in my life honey'
Her ..'i love you forever, thanks for my gorgeous gift of a horse'
Him .'you're welcome darling, love you to the moon and back'

While they are sitting in the couch watching the Late Late.
🤮🤮
This is brilliant. I knew two couples like that. Next thing the social media posts stopped. Both marriages were over within months. There’s a lesson in there somewhere, I’m sure👍

And sadly Sandy is lowering herself to their low standards.
To be fair to her, she never took second best, never sank to childish tit for tat crap on Instagram or Facebook.
And now she's not even taking second best, she's scraping the end of the slurry pit.
Scraping the end of a slurry pit :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Another point. Her high blood pressure must be ok again since she’s coiffing nosecco and cheers-ing to the longer evenings…even though she previously said she was wiped out in the evenings…this is a significant change in the narrative…🤔

Another point. Her high blood pressure must be ok again since she’s coiffing nosecco and cheers-ing to the longer evenings…even though she previously said she was wiped out in the evenings…this is a significant change in the narrative…🤔
She's very quickly turning into another one of those obnoxious huns. She'd wanna watch herself or the votes will plummet to below a thousand in the next election!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.