Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread no 2 and the newest expectant mother in cork :)

Thanks to @MollyMalone for the thread title suggestion (had to amend to fit)

Original Title was : Saint Sandra is a virgin no more, she finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

As ye were

Reactions: 10
I had a myomectemy and had a natural delivery?
She seemed to have quite a large amount of fibroids removed which I imagine would leave a lot of scar tissue and would be recommended a section to prevent uterus rupture, this happened my sister that’s why I completely understand it- my sister had had 3 fibroids out.

Reactions: 2
I suppose we're going to be reading all her condescending titbits of motherly information from now on, with a splash of FF thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for new thread.
Sorry can’t quote an old thread post but this one I can’t get my head around. She had covid in December and reported it was a worrying time as she was pregnant at the time and had an admission to CUMH with lung clots (or ?fear of lung clots due to covid, I d her stories on mute so only read over them fast). So if she’s in a relationship with this man how did he only find out in January she’s pregnant.
Wouldn’t your partner (as she refers to him) be the first person you’d tell?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's all a bit messy really. She's up on her high horse but the way this pregnancy has happened, she must be mort. He's over in the US not too shits given... on the lash with all the big shots.

I'd say he won't be mentioned at all on her stories even when this baby is born. He's a waste of space and a total liar

Reactions: 9
Thanks for new thread.
Sorry can’t quote an old thread post but this one I can’t get my head around. She had covid in December and reported it was a worrying time as she was pregnant at the time and had an admission to CUMH with lung clots (or ?fear of lung clots due to covid, I d her stories on mute so only read over them fast). So if she’s in a relationship with this man how did he only find out in January she’s pregnant.
Wouldn’t your partner (as she refers to him) be the first person you’d tell?
I guess not if it’s an affair and you know there’s a partner and kids at home?

It's all a bit messy really. She's up on her high horse but the way this pregnancy has happened, she must be mort. He's over in the US not too shits given... on the lash with all the big shots.

I'd say he won't be mentioned at all on her stories even when this baby is born. He's a waste of space and a total liar
I’d say it’s in her interest aswell to not be fully honest with timelines etc..damage control to make this look like a planned baby/ romantic love story… going for the sympathy vote with the health problems…even though of course that is tough on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it just speculation that the baby daddy is who has been mentioned or is it 100% correct ?

Reactions: 2
Is it just speculation that the baby daddy is who has been mentioned or is it 100% correct ?
It’s a fact. Even since she announced I’ve heard it & im not even ballincollig I’m further in to the city ! State of him over in NY with that bleeping chain on his neck

• Haha
To be fair we’d never know if she actually knew about the ex and kids (as in the full extent of how in/out he was in that relationship) - maybe she did know, maybe she didn’t. He wouldn’t be the first man to spin a line about a crazy ex or only talking to her to keep the kids happy etc.

Either way it doesn’t sound like one of those ‘mummy and daddy fell in love and made you’ conversations she’ll be having when the baba is older.

• Haha
She said she was ‘half way’ there and was due in July on a recent post. But she’s also saying baby will be c-section and will arrive early. So she’s being very shady really about things.

I just had a peek at him there on social media and yikes he has let himself go. Aside from a mutual commitment to climbing the political ladder I can’t imagine what they saw in each other 🤣

She said she was ‘half way’ there and was due in July on a recent post. But she’s also saying baby will be c-section and will arrive early. So she’s being very shady really about things.
His term as Lord Mayor ends in June.... I bet the powers that be below in Cork are hoping she holds tough til July when he's back to being a regular Councillor 😂😂 Maybe that's why she's being shady about dates.... Trying to put the panics on him to stand by her!

Reactions: 4
I’d say he’ll stand by her in the same way he stood by the mother of his other two children. I’d say she’s raging she became pregnant by this rogue. Not what you’d expect from a barrister…I mean, hotel events manager…

• Haha
To be fair we’d never know if she actually knew about the ex and kids (as in the full extent of how in/out he was in that relationship) - maybe she did know, maybe she didn’t. He wouldn’t be the first man to spin a line about a crazy ex or only talking to her to keep the kids happy etc.

Either way it doesn’t sound like one of those ‘mummy and daddy fell in love and made you’ conversations she’ll be having when the baba is older.
I don’t want to say too much because it wouldn’t be fair to the person who is telling me this stuff…could affect friendships if they do read here…but it’s true unfortunately..someone on here mentioned hotels so that screams affair..combined with nothing on social media etc. And a couple of people mentioned the moaning down the pub etc so whatever way you look at it, it’s not ideal…most of her Instagram followers will believe her version of things I’d imagine…

Reactions: 4
Hotel also screams fling that you don’t want to bring back to your mum’s place, not necessarily affair. Your options are kinda limited for booty calls when you’re 41 and living with your mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
most of her Instagram followers will believe her version of things I’d imagine…
You’d want to be daft to believe Sandy’s version of events. She’d be better off saying it’s the immaculate conception 2.0.

Partner my eyeball.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.