Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cut of her last night in those stories she looked very bad.....I'd say shes like a dog over this thread and taking it out on the war in Ukraine...ya sandy we know theres a war girl you'd swear she was just off a zoom call with the Kremlin....I personally dont find her that intelligent at all like you wont learn anything from her that you wont get from mainstream news anyway....and by the way I live at home still and I consider myself very lucky to be in a situation where rent/mortgage is not a worry so I would never preach to anyone who is running a household because I know they have it much tougher than me..

Reactions: 15
Just listened to her stories, she has me blocked but where there's a will there's a way 😉

The good old sliced pan is back to haunt her, if its not giving her covid its now going up in price !!

She's very condescending in her bullshit spiel about fuel and having to pay all this money back. If they started with Micilín and his cronies in government and if they took a huge cut in their salaries it would be a massive step forward, they will never ever have to worry about putting food on the table and paying their bills. Their treatment of Irish people is disgusting, the sooner they are gone the better.

Since she is on preaching about Ukraine I hope she will donate all those "gifts" to charitable events in aid of Ukraine. Alot of the huns should do the same in my opinion.

I'd say she's snapping that baby daddy is revealed. It doesn't look great that her squeaky clean image is a bit tarnished.

Sandra if you are reading, I never took you seriously and I certainly can't now. People have alot more common sense than you think, we are not your subjects !!

Rant over 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think having a baby will help her career in politics, it will make her more relatable. I remember when she was canvassing, she was talking about childcare costs, I was rolling my eyes, thinking she hadn’t a clue!

Reactions: 2
I think having a baby will help her career in politics, it will make her more relatable. I remember when she was canvassing, she was talking about childcare costs, I was rolling my eyes, thinking she hadn’t a clue!
She will have Mammy as her live in childminder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t think there’s anything relatable about her situation.. she completely went for style over substance…got blindsided by the Lord Mayor title and is now in this cringeworthy mess..having a baby with someone who is mortifying her even now 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
..ya sandy we know theres a war girl you'd swear she was just off a zoom call with the Kremlin....I personally dont find her that intelligent at all like you wont learn anything from her that you wont get from mainstream news anyway
Totally agree with this. Shes acting like she has a direct line to Putin. She’s making herself look like a fool. She‘s not one bit intelligent…if she was, she wouldn’t post the garbage she posts. She’s an events manager in a low brow hotel. She‘s 42, single, barefoot and pregnant. FACT.

What happens to Sandy if the ma kicks the bucket and the house gets sold?

Agree that all the Huns should be donating their PR gifts to Ukraine. They should be ashamed to be posting about luxurious wellness products available in Brown Thomas.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with this. Shes acting like she has a direct line to Putin. She’s making herself look like a fool. She‘s not one bit intelligent…if she was, she wouldn’t post the garbage she posts. She’s an events manager in a low brow hotel. She‘s 42, single, barefoot and pregnant. FACT.

What happens to Sandy if the ma kicks the bucket and the house gets sold?

Agree that all the Huns should be donating their PR gifts to Ukraine. They should be ashamed to be posting about luxurious wellness products available in Brown Thomas.
She'll keep the house.
The two brothers don't live at home.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes more well spoken than she is articulate if that makes sense...just had a look at her LinkedIn she always worked in hospitality but recently did a masters in Law?That cant have been cheap,is she going to get a job in it...I'd say this pregnancy will have her wrecked at 42...

Reactions: 7
Shes more well spoken than she is articulate if that makes sense...just had a look at her LinkedIn she always worked in hospitality but recently did a masters in Law?That cant have been cheap,is she going to get a job in it...I'd say this pregnancy will have her wrecked at 42...
The masters in law is so random. She’s hardly going to go sit the FE1s and do a trainee contract at her age. I’m sure she loves telling people she has an LLM. Notions of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The masters in law is so random. She’s hardly going to go sit the FE1s and do a trainee contract at her age. I’m sure she loves telling people she has an LLM. Notions of her.
I’d say she’s more than happy to be a political wife and Influencer…

Reactions: 3
It wouldve been more applicable in her line of work to do something business related like a MBA.

Reactions: 4
She has her sights set on being some media legal commentator - guarantee it. She had no more notion of being a barrister or a solicitor than randy Colm does :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has her sights set on being some media legal commentator - guarantee it. She had no more notion of being a barrister or a solicitor than randy Colm does :ROFLMAO:
She’d have zero credibility as an sort of legal commentator. Getting the academic qualification is the easy part, you have to practise. How many years experience does she have as a barrister?

Shes more well spoken than she is articulate if that makes sense
It does make sense. Unfortunately, I don’t think she is either well spoken or articulate. She has notions and aspirations and rates herself but that’s as far as it goes for Randy Sandy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d have zero credibility as an sort of legal commentator. Getting the academic qualification is the easy part, you have to practise. How many years experience does she have as a barrister?
None as far as I know - she just has a BCL (I think?) and LLM and recently qualified as a mediator. She has never practiced in any of those fields as far as I know. I imagine she'd be wheeled out as the 'educated' voice of the plebs to try and explain stuff to us on the radio or the tv, or commenting on high profile cases or justice issues as the 'educated joe soap' so us plebs can better understand things :ROFLMAO: I work in the field myself and have never seen or heard of her professionally, and her LinkedIn profile has so many words but says very little. She's chasing the showbiz vibe that's for sure, you won't find her as Chief Legal Counsel of Colm's Cars as she's not remotely qualified :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Passed his other tests though she did.....:sick:

• Haha
None as far as I know - she just has a BCL (I think?) and LLM and recently qualified as a mediator. She has never practiced in any of those fields as far as I know. I imagine she'd be wheeled out as the 'educated' voice of the plebs to try and explain stuff to us on the radio or the tv, or commenting on high profile cases or justice issues as the 'educated joe soap' so us plebs can better understand things :ROFLMAO: I work in the field myself and have never seen or heard of her professionally, and her LinkedIn profile has so many words but says very little. She's chasing the showbiz vibe that's for sure, you won't find her as Chief Legal Counsel of Colm's Cars as she's not remotely qualified :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Passed his other tests though she did.....:sick:
Correct. She has never worked outside hospitality.
Brought her parents business in the Rising Tide to it's knees, preferring the upper class client to the regular punter. It was only a matter of time.
Her events manager is a job where she organises weddings and other events a hotel hall may hold.

I’m just so interested to know if they have broken any rules or guidelines within the party by carrying on like this…surely it reflects badly on the office of the Lord Mayor etc.. @Bedtime Reading was saying he was bragging about putting the hotels through the expenses..🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.