Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Is it respecting privacy or not fitting her criteria...
She seems to put so much emphasis on perfect baby. I get that all prospective parents want this, but she overshares the perfect heart and the perfect kidneys etc. I found her story to be like a narrative that she had to prove everything is perfect. Nothing is ever certain.
Very true… then she posted stuff about kids with Down syndrome.. god she’s sll over the place. Emphasising the perfect - selfish as ever not giving a thought of those who may be not so lucky. Selfish cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Just listened to her stories, she has me blocked but where there's a will there's a way 😉

The good old sliced pan is back to haunt her, if its not giving her covid its now going up in price !!

She's very condescending in her bullshit spiel about fuel and having to pay all this money back. If they started with Micilín and his cronies in government and if they took a huge cut in their salaries it would be a massive step forward, they will never ever have to worry about putting food on the table and paying their bills. Their treatment of Irish people is disgusting, the sooner they are gone the better.

Since she is on preaching about Ukraine I hope she will donate all those "gifts" to charitable events in aid of Ukraine. Alot of the huns should do the same in my opinion.

I'd say she's snapping that baby daddy is revealed. It doesn't look great that her squeaky clean image is a bit tarnished.

Sandra if you are reading, I never took you seriously and I certainly can't now. People have alot more common sense than you think, we are not your subjects !!

Rant over 😤

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg she’s annoying. It all has to be paid back! I remember her sniggering when SF put forward a motion to extend the PUP payments until after Xmas 2020. Her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from to pay for this?’ Yet Mehole and the gang did find the money and kept paying it until September 2021. Christ she’s annoying - did I say that already 😡
Sandra the swallow 🤢 That really made me dislike the woman tbh. Sniggering about the PUP! Did she think most people enjoyed that? Absolute cunt 🤬 the lecture about the fuel has really pissed me off also 🤬 would she not focus on her baby and leave the lectures to someone that has a notion of what they are talking about and doesn’t come across as a condescending cunt 😑

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The only home-wrecker in this story is him. Whether she knew or she didn’t he’s the one with a partner and he’s also (allegedly) the one riding everything that moves while he has a partner.
Randy Sandy was single and himself was attached, he was in the wrong, he was making himself available. Why should the single person get the blame ? The only home wrecker is the person thats already in a relationship, just my opinion !

• Angry

Ellamay87

VIP Member
A huge amount of people go private....doesn't make her special. I don't have kids but if I do I probably will. I'd say given her health history and age she is better off.

Reactions: 12

Instacol

Chatty Member
I hope they don’t continue with this tactic on the Ex - I’d flipping go crazy too, if he went off with an older woman dressed in nana dresses lol
I'd say now she's not too surprised. This isnt her first rodeo with him. She caught him cheating with a girl much younger than him years ago and posted all the evidence online along with outing him as having got himself prostitutes also. She then took him back only for him to go so it again with nana sandy. I think I'd be crazy too

• Wow
  • Sad

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
The weight gain (and lothario lifestyle? 🤣) has really aged him. If you look back at pics of him packing a few less pounds he looks a lot better. Can’t imagine what glam Sandy found attractive in him tbh 😜
His credentials of course!!!!! About 10 years ago she met an Irish/american guy online...he was living in the Hamptons but was here for a while. He was some kind of celebrity chef in the States - she only knew him 5 mins when she threw a big birthday party for him in a marquee down at the Rising Tide...she was so taken by the fact he was a celebrity chef etc...that's all she could see, she was 'bawling' then when he went back to the States, she followed him back to the States shortly after and next thing it was all over.... apparently he said he could see through her motives and found her very pushy....remember when she fancied John Healy - from The Restaurant Programme....she never realised he was gay...she had that poor man stalked.

• Haha
  • Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I would wonder is she on here leaking private details about Colm and Sandra?
She was caught out reading here the other day..put her Instagram on private for 24 hours when people were commenting on it…put it back on public to take pictures of colm and Sandra at the parade..and then blocked loads of people from here looking at her stories 🤣 and now new accounts are cropping up attacking his ex..coincidence? 😂

• Haha

loveitloveit

Let’s face it, she’s pushing on and probably wanted a kid. Saw that mank and heard he’s easy pickings. Sounds like he wouldn’t turn down the offer of a ride from anyone.
It’s grand for her to sit in her warm paid for home talking down to people.
Would she ever fuck off?
i doubt that woman has ever had a financial worry in her life. She doesn’t pay a mortgage or from the looks of it a bill, freebies left right and center. No wonder she can afford moet And hotel stays.
She’s in for the land of her life when she’s a single mother trying to work and raise a child.
If he does stick with her it will be to save face so it doesn’t impact on his career.
They sound well matched.
That poor child though.

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Hi..just joined here....worked with Sandy years ago and we were friends for a while until I could no longer tolerate her obnoxious and rude attitude and feeling of Self-Importance. She really changed after the Apprentice series and thought she was above everyone else and became really horrible. By the way not sure why you are all so surprised about her little infidelity....she's no angel, not by a long shot!!!!
I worked with her in Dunnes and she was a cunt then too. Thought she was better that everyone else. An out and out bully!

• Wow
  • Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
LOL what?????? If you sleep with a man you know is married and has two kids you are equally as vile.
It suits the narrative of scorned women to instantly blame the ‘other woman’ rather than focus on the truth that their partner was the one who had their trust and broke it. I’m not saying sleeping with a married guy makes you an angel, but it doesn’t make you the home wrecker either. By the sounds of things Sandra was one of many for this lump so if anyone is to blame for the hurt caused to his partner and kids it’s HIM.

This guy (if the stories are true) didn’t just wake up a few months ago and decide to be a disgusting bollocks, he’s been like that for a long long time.

square_spoon

VIP Member
A part of me is hoping she doesn’t read here just because it’s not nice to be stressed/ upset when pregnant..but the other part of me thinks she’s a complete home-wrecker who deserves a dose of karma 🤔
The only home-wrecker in this story is him. Whether she knew or she didn’t he’s the one with a partner and he’s also (allegedly) the one riding everything that moves while he has a partner.

• Heart

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Likewise, she went straight to riding the Lord Mayor who had a family…no dates…all behind closed doors. All in hotels because the partner and kids were at home. She skipped all the normal steps leading up to having a baby with someone..just like attempting to be a TD straight away with no work or effort…inserting herself into other peoples lives to get what she wants

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I suffered high blood pressure in pregnancy. With her age & high BP she needs to be careful. If reading here etc is stressing her out, the best thing she could do is stop & walk away from insta. I'm absolutely sure she wants this baby and regardless of the father & situation, her priority should be her own health & that of the baby. She's high risk now. She needs to mind herself.
This probably sounds awful but I’m sorry… I just don’t buy it…she can’t be that bad if she’s driving up and down to Kildare for bed clothes and is well enough to sit on the viewing stand with her Prince Charming for the parade…she’s dolled up to the nines every single day…this is handy Instagram content for her and gets her the sympathy vote… I don’t believe anything she says since the stunt with the sister in law…sorry

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I’m actually getting second hand embarrassment for Sandra/ Aileen..if they waited for a few days after aileen got caught reading here the posts about the ex wouldn’t have been as obvious 🤣 maybe she is a complete psycho, who knows..but Aileen is losing her marbles…prob from reading about her husbands extra marital activities on here 🙈

PatButchersThong

She never even went to a clinic with any of the current councillors, never to a cumman meeting, dail ceantar etc until she popped up as a candidate. As you said, a buddy of Mary Rose but that friendship has been brewing a long time, and sights were set higher as the dogs in the street knew Michael would be FF leader, so she positioned herself well. This was always her goal, but went about it arseways, as did the nomination committee. Truth be told, MM is fairly sneaky, has been since he started politics, and as you probably know, working with Dennehy, MM would stand on anyone. Once he thought she looked the part, female representation was needed on the Northside, he didnt give a hoot. She has a brass neck. She's only sorry that the Model Farm road and Ballincollug are in the north central constituency. She is more suited to southsiders in Rochestown. The Northside people only want their own, much more clever than she thought they'd be.
dis is all exactly rite

Not surprised people are angry. Especially when he allegedly boasted about expensing the hotel rooms.
Wonder what her employer thinks of recent happenings and the filth that has unfolded…
i know some1 is puttin in an FOI about d expensis

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
2 lumps of mutton dressed as lamb.
They can get dickied up all they want but it doesn't hide the fact they carried on appallingly over the last few months.
She's mixed up in a blended family and doesn't seem to care about young children's feelings at all, ruthless in fact. Him, well he's just a lump who has been reported to have been pissed off with the situation rather publicly.
Their conduct won't be forgotten by the public when it comes to the ballot box. Could turn out very messy.

TikToc

VIP Member
How absolutely insensitive to his other children. That's appalling behaviour. Doesn't he have a teenager?

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Its like those couples that feel the need for attention, you know the ones.....

Both friends on Facebook,
Her ..'i am so lucky to have this man'
Him ...'i am so lucky to have you in my life honey'
Her ..'i love you forever, thanks for my gorgeous gift of a horse'
Him .'you're welcome darling, love you to the moon and back'

While they are sitting in the couch watching the Late Late.
🤮🤮

• Haha