Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know what to say about all that I've read. Cringing so hard for Savida Sandy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will definitely have him on her Instagram when he’s back if she’s reading here..she will want to show a united front I’d imagine…
Would love to know what her mother and family think about all of this 🥴

Reactions: 5
Cork is so small! I didn’t realise who his brothers are, not sure about their personal lives. But they are very close and supportive as brothers .
His credentials of course!!!!! About 10 years ago she met an Irish/american guy online...he was living in the Hamptons but was here for a while. He was some kind of celebrity chef in the States - she only knew him 5 mins when she threw a big birthday party for him in a marquee down at the Rising Tide...she was so taken by the fact he was a celebrity chef etc...that's all she could see, she was 'bawling' then when he went back to the States, she followed him back to the States shortly after and next thing it was all over.... apparently he said he could see through her motives and found her very pushy....remember when she fancied John Healy - from The Restaurant Programme....she never realised he was gay...she had that poor man stalked.
She's had Colm stuck in the middle of her grid posts since the canvass of the election back in '20.....I'll let it there....

Reactions: 3
Jesus it’s gas how Sandra thinks all her followers see her at this intelligent business woman/political respondent! My parents who are in their 70s had been told about the Lord Mayor and his shenanigans by the woman who does their cleaning & we are 10-15 mins out of ballincollig!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It could be an Echo exclusive for anyone brave enough
They have both definitely broken party rules surely? Especially if he’s bragging about putting all these hotels through his expenses like @Bedtime Reading was saying…were we still supposed to be social distancing before Christmas? Matt Hancock eat your heart out 😅
Just looking there and there is a code of conduct they have to follow…it says you must act ethically and with integrity…not allow any conflicts of interest to arise 🤣

• Haha
Can you IMAGINE Sandra if it was someone from Sinn Fein who had behaved like they have? She would be calling them an absolute disgrace, guaranteed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who knows. There's bound to have been some attraction, he seems to be around her like a dog on heat.
Tongues are bound to get loose once they go public with 'their' baby.
Apparently he will ride anything with a pulse but who knows what they see in eachother…

Reactions: 4
She will definitely have him on her Instagram when he’s back if she’s reading here..she will want to show a united front I’d imagine…
Would love to know what her mother and family think about all of this 🥴
I'd say her mother is half afraid of her - Sandy has probably fed her mother a whole load of lies saying Colm is free and single and 'mad' about her.... her mum, Phil is quite nice but like Sandy can get caught up in the whole celebrity thing sometimes....what celebrity thing I ask myself!!!!

He will tell anyone who'd listen he wants to be a TD. He'd live in the Dáil bar telling jokes

• Haha
They have both definitely broken party rules surely? Especially if he’s bragging about putting all these hotels through his expenses like @Bedtime Reading was saying…were we still supposed to be social distancing before Christmas? Matt Hancock eat your heart out 😅
Just looking there and there is a code of conduct they have to follow…it says you must act ethically and with integrity…not allow any conflicts of interest to arise 🤣
Great point re the hotels....I wonder who could look into it?? I think Ken O'Flynn would be very interested in this!!!

She has a new post up on Insta saying how excited she is about the 2 bank holidays coming up and she is looking forward to spending the weekend with 'friends and loved ones'.....hmmmmm wonder if that includes Colm...she's all talk as usual

• Haha
Randy sandy would be the first one showing off a couple’s picture if she was ready. She’s never posted a pic with a boyf/partner so you can be sure she would have if it was a regular relationship. Also she waited til she was almost 20 weeks to post on the one week that himself is out of the country!! Excitement would normally have you sharing at 12 weeks & she said she had a harmony test done too so everything was fine. Honestly I can’t picture her as a mother she’s so obsessed with herself!

Reactions: 9
He was back with his ex for months up until January so it prob would have given the game away if she posted a picture of them or a bump up until then 😂

Someone was saying it was only a few months ago she was on about tinder and being single 🙄

Reactions: 3
He was back with his ex for months up until January so it prob would have given the game away if she posted a picture of them or a bump up until then 😂

Someone was saying it was only a few months ago she was on about tinder and being single 🙄
I see his brother's wife saying to her they will be both twinning and not needing hi vis jackets in Crookstown on insta

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.