Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s completely panicking behind the scenes..there was a picture of her in the echo a couple of days ago for international women’s day..didn’t recognise her without all the filters😳 the feet/ankles looked painfully swollen 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wat kind of a gom feels d need 2 post dat dey read d examiner dis mornin

ireland can pull off d perfect away day is d other headline

pity d lord mayer cudnt do d same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or in Randy Sandy’s case UNPROTECTED sex…with the Lord Mayor 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Imagine if the baby wasn’t even his…looking at her Instagram she was on loads of trips/holidays with her mother and weekends away with the other Instagram huns during the few months her and colm were ‘seeing’ eachother

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine if the baby wasn’t even his…looking at her Instagram she was on loads of trips/holidays with her mother and weekends away with the other Instagram huns during the few months her and colm were ‘seeing’ eachother
Maybe its Meholes 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's well in with his family on Instagram and Facebook. A few Kellehers talking about Doneraile and Cookstown. His poor kids

Omg lads.
I shouldn't have looked on her Facebook. I can't post it here though...

Someone do the honours...

Post and pic from the 30th Nov.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.