Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all her wanting to break into politics it’s pretty sleazy to be railing one of your colleagues on the sly and for both of you to create an oops baby. If it were a love match that’s different, but banging here and there like thieves in the night….very lowbrow altogether.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guarantee it will be done in a passive aggressive way like showing his foot or hand and then slowly she will start ‘featuring’ him on Instagram until he wonders how he ended up in this situation 😂
Well he won’t have to look far to figure out how he ended up in this situation. As my friends dad used to say ‘a penis doesn’t have a conscience’ 👍

I'll see you at the christening 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For all her wanting to break into politics it’s pretty sleazy to be railing one of your colleagues on the sly and for both of you to create an oops baby. If it were a love match that’s different, but banging here and there like thieves in the night….very lowbrow altogether.
He wants to be a TD so I think he can nominate her then for his council seat? This could all be part of a longer term plan 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s why it’s so shocking if it is true - an upper class ‘lady’ such as Duchess Sandra and a rotund, loud mouth, motor trader with an ex and a couple of kids. I’d say he must be a great conversationalist but I know he isn’t 🤣
Ah in fairness if hes running his own business and the lord mayor,I'd say he could be doing better financially than her and def has better connections...hes the one that can open doors for her not the other way round,she knew well what she was doing when she saw him coming with his horn and his BA Boraccas chain 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah in fairness if hes running his own business and the lord mayor,I'd say he could be doing better financially than her and def has better connections...hes the one that can open doors for her not the other way round,she knew well what she was doing when she saw him coming with his horn and his BA Boraccas chain 😂😂😂
Will it be worth her reputation though..cork is so small…she will freak out when everything he has been doing/ saying gets back to her

Reactions: 3
Co-opting a council seat is what it’s called I think..happens a lot with husbands and wives or fathers giving their seat to a son etc…people rarely contest it
Why is he drinking in Crookstown if he lives in Ballincollig, how does he go up and down the road? 🧐 is he from Crookston?

Omg she’s annoying. It all has to be paid back! I remember her sniggering when SF put forward a motion to extend the PUP payments until after Xmas 2020. Her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from to pay for this?’ Yet Mehole and the gang did find the money and kept paying it until September 2021. Christ she’s annoying - did I say that already 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s annoying. It all has to be paid back! I remember her sniggering when SF put forward a motion to extend the PUP payments until after Xmas 2020. Her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from to pay for this?’ Yet Mehole and the gang did find the money and kept paying it until September 2021. Christ she’s annoying - did I say that already 😡
Absolutely / easy for her still in mammys house at 41 - found her so bloody annoying in tonight’s rant

And the swallowing 😂 still waiting for someone to say it lol 🙈

She’s full of her own importance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sandra the swallow 🤢 That really made me dislike the woman tbh. Sniggering about the PUP! Did she think most people enjoyed that? Absolute bleep 🤬 the lecture about the fuel has really pissed me off also 🤬 would she not focus on her baby and leave the lectures to someone that has a notion of what they are talking about and doesn’t come across as a condescending bleep 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Co-opting a council seat is what it’s called I think..happens a lot with husbands and wives or fathers giving their seat to a son etc…people rarely contest it
I'll bloody contest it 😂 Couldn't be further from a FF voter but I'd do it for the good of humanity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sandra the swallow 🤢 That really made me dislike the woman tbh. Sniggering about the PUP! Did she think most people enjoyed that? Absolute bleep 🤬 the lecture about the fuel has really pissed me off also 🤬 would she not focus on her baby and leave the lectures to someone that has a notion of what they are talking about and doesn’t come across as a condescending bleep 😑
and she will take all dats comin 2 her at d same time - free house, one parent family allwance. sure baby daddy can help her fill out d forms

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it, she’s pushing on and probably wanted a kid. Saw that mank and heard he’s easy pickings. Sounds like he wouldn’t turn down the offer of a ride from anyone.
It’s grand for her to sit in her warm paid for home talking down to people.
Would she ever duck off?
i doubt that woman has ever had a financial worry in her life. She doesn’t pay a mortgage or from the looks of it a bill, freebies left right and center. No wonder she can afford moet And hotel stays.
She’s in for the land of her life when she’s a single mother trying to work and raise a child.
If he does stick with her it will be to save face so it doesn’t impact on his career.
They sound well matched.
That poor child though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
. And in the background, before her fruit & yogurt for breakfast she’s doggy styling it with the mayor ! No wonder her false lashes are always crooked
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha!! Tears running down my eyes!! This is gold!!! :)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.