Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 lumps of mutton dressed as lamb.
They can get dickied up all they want but it doesn't hide the fact they carried on appallingly over the last few months.
She's mixed up in a blended family and doesn't seem to care about young children's feelings at all, ruthless in fact. Him, well he's just a lump who has been reported to have been pissed off with the situation rather publicly.
Their conduct won't be forgotten by the public when it comes to the ballot box. Could turn out very messy.

Reactions: 11
They can get dickied up all they want but it doesn't hide the fact they carried on appallingly over the last few months.
She's mixed up in a blended family and doesn't seem to care about young children's feelings at all, ruthless in fact. Him, well he's just a lump who has been reported to have been pissed off with the situation rather publicly.
Their conduct won't be forgotten by the public when it comes to the ballot box. Could turn out very messy.
I know what you mean but I think this is them basically saying to people they don’t care what anyone thinks…posters here predicted that she would start doing this when he came back from America, after she was probably told about the comments here and about his behaviour etc.. and the first chance she got at the parade she took it…
They don’t give a tit basically I suppose….

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t be the first woman to climb the ladder on her back 😂 It does make me laugh though how much of a ‘serious contender’ she thinks she is in life, clawing her way around the place trying to prove she’s something, and lecturing the rest of us in the meantime. When really she’s a 40-something living at home with her mother and knocked up by some young fella she was riding on the quiet who isn’t from the side of the tracks she would aspire to and already has a couple of kids. How very like the rest of the plebs she is now 😂😂 There’s something very poetic about it all, just desserts for St. Sandra 😇

I do wish her the best with the pregnancy woman-to-woman but at the same time I’m creased up laughing about her life choices lately 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't trust him for one second

Reactions: 9
I see Brenda's Bits is now working for the Showbiz section of the Daily Mail...she commented under her pic I will have to do a headline in the daily mail for you.....Sandy will love having a connection in the British media...
Wonder will Brenda do well at it...

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't trust him for one second
💯. They can dress up and pose for pictures all the like but EVERYONE know the truth about both of them. He has no option other than be on her social media. He’ll stick with her for a while…until the next Randy Sandy comes along.

I see Brenda's Bits is now working for the Showbiz section of the Daily Mail...she commented under her pic I will have to do a headline in the daily mail for you.....Sandy will love having a connection in the British media...
The Daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣 Aspirational 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
💯. They can dress up and post for pictures all the like but EVERYONE know the truth about both of them. He has no option other than be in her social media. He’ll stick with her for a while…until the next Randy Sandy comes along.

The Daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣 Aspirational 🤣🤣
I’d say people around Ballincollig/Crookstown have heard all about it but I’d say that would be it? Doubt it would be of much interest to people further afield 🤔

Reactions: 4
The Ford mustang, 221-C-1 with suited driver went to Model Farm Rd/Ballincollig earlier.....so being used for the two of them no doubt. Cheek of them using taxpayers money for social events and we are limiting our journies with the price of fuel.
Anyone find out what the event was and if the car was used for official or unofficial purposes. Either was tax payers money shouldn’t be used for Randy Sandy’s lifestyle.

I’d say people around Ballincollig/Crookstown have heard all about it but I’d say that would be it? Doubt it would be of much interest to people further afield 🤔
Someone on here said they were the talk of west Cork recently.

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day its local votes will win him a seat.... so its highly recommended to keep the locals on your side. No one has anything good to say about either of them....

• Wow
Was he definitely still with his ex at Christmas?

Did anyone spot the comments about Rosie the dog on the sister in law’s page? On her last two grid posts , are the digs about Colm’s ex? If so, what horrible people they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Did anyone spot the comments about Rosie the dog on the sister in law’s page? On her last two grid posts , are the digs about Colm’s ex? If so, what horrible people they are.
That’s probably directed at me if she was reading here yesterday and saw that I copped her dogs name was peg 🤣

• Haha
That’s probably directed at me if she was reading here yesterday and saw that I copped her dogs name was peg 🤣
I did wonder that as well. They really are something else . Definitely not polished enough for politics are they .

I did wonder that as well. They really are something else . Definitely not polished enough for politics are they .
Ya it’s really strange😅 I can see why she wouldn't be happy though after being mentioned here..and being outed reading here too with the whole Instagram thing last week

Reactions: 2
Ya it’s really strange😅 I can see why she wouldn't be happy though after being mentioned here..and being outed reading here too with the whole Instagram thing last week
They are acting like teenagers trying to create drama. Colm's ex is well rid of that family. Even Sandra and her friends comments bout the sunglasses and the babymoon. Its so obvious but so staged and childish. It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 15
Total trailer trash the lot of them. Sis in law should spend more time worrying about the crimes against fillers committed on her face than trying to be a head on Instagram. This is why you don’t have unprotected sex with strangers Sandra - look what you’ve gotten yourself into for the rest of your life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand that Brenda one - she is just a total sickner

Reactions: 10
Agree!!!! Total head wrecker! Thinks she’s hilarious & she’s not one bit funny IMO
I like her but I can see how shes marmite..you either like her or you dont ...I'd say it's a good gig shes after landing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.