Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame Trigon Hotels weren’t thinking about the Ukrainians or pretty much anyone in need when doling out their goodie bags to consumerist instahuns this week.

Reactions: 13
Does it mean superior mom? Like some kind of dig to the actual mom/ dad😂 I’m too old to keep up with all the slang 😅
Sarah is a Cork Insta hun 🥴 her baby daddy and her split up a few weeks before they were due to wed. Sarah is with a new guy and she uses this guy to make the ex jealous. At Christmas she gave Twitter Keith a large framed poem about being a stepped up dad, filling in for the childs real father. So yes stepped up, meaning stood in and rearing a child who isn't biological. Big dig at the other parent. Messing the child up along thd way.
It doesn't relate to Sandy, It was just a joke as all the insta huns from Cork know each other and mix in the same circles at times.

Reactions: 4
Sarah is a Cork Insta hun 🥴 her baby daddy and her split up a few weeks before they were due to wed. Sarah is with a new guy and she uses this guy to make the ex jealous. At Christmas she gave Twitter Keith a large framed poem about being a stepped up dad, filling in for the childs real father. So yes stepped up, meaning stood in and rearing a child who isn't biological. Big dig at the other parent. Messing the child up along thd way.
It doesn't relate to Sandy, It was just a joke as all the insta huns from Cork know each other and mix in the same circles at times.
Ah I see..thanks for that. Can’t see Sandra wanting to take on that role somehow…she will probably just pretend they don’t exist I’d say

Reactions: 3
I've met randy sandy occasionally at a few of events definitely if your not in her class she treats you differently, by the way she was working at these events and I was attending,! Anyway a friend of mine knows her through network cork and her whole attitude changed to is when she realised this girl was in our group! Also everyone in the group more successful then her, needs to learn don't judge a book......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've met randy sandy occasionally at a few of events definitely if your not in her class she treats you differently, by the way she was working at these events and I was attending,! Anyway a friend of mine knows her through network cork and her whole attitude changed to is when she realised this girl was in our group! Also everyone in the group more successful then her, needs to learn don't judge a book......
She’s the reason I stay away from network cork and anything ‘women in business’ related in the city. They’re peppered with huns wanting to be better than everyone else with nothing but time on their hands to try and prove it 🤣 It’s the women in business equivalent of meeting your boyfriend’s parents for the first time….over and over again 🙄

Speaking of boyfriends I wonder how she’ll introduce him to people once he hands back the chain? This is Colm, he erm runs a business erm erm erm to do with cars. Hardly a Hilton is he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be 47 when her child is starting primary school 😳
Ah now, there are loads of older mum's around, particularly those with fertility issues which delays having a baby.

But isn't that where she'll gain the votes, at the school gates!

Reactions: 9
Ah now, there are loads of older mum's around, particularly those with fertility issues which delays having a baby.

That’s a fair point..I’m probably projecting because I wouldn’t have the energy personally 😅

Except all the school moms will know she got knocked up by a rogue car tyre sales man. People won’t forget this tit show for a long time to come!

Except all the school moms will know she got knocked up by a rogue car tyre sales man. People won’t forget this tit show for a long time to come!
Ya I feel like other women don’t trust people who have affairs with coupled up men..they just seem untrustworthy if they are capable of that..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.