Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
My guess for a name is Pony. Tribue to both paul and tony, as well as Rosie's equestrian skills.

Whatever she calls him, I wouldn't leave him alone in a room with BP, I'm sure he's going to have his nose very much out of joint with this new sibling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Dollywobs

I find their whole relationship to be worrying. She’s like a stepford wife, bouncing right back into shape, coordinating outfits with the children, earning all the money, organising everything and yet nothing she does impresses him and he shows absolutely no ambition or plans to do anything. You’d think he would be over the moon at his situation, beautiful children, home and privileged lifestyle but he’s just a giant sloth in a polo shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

bananabutter

VIP Member
I just remember the pregnancy and birth were all about his choices. Home birth no pain relief then when baby arrived it was his choice of plain baby clothes and she had to return some he didn’t like and then his choice of name. Him and his mother raise big red flags of control.
I’ll never forget the moment when she got blue lighted to hospital during labour, and the nurse asked Sam if she wanted any pain relief and Paul said “no she’s having a natural birth” 😰😰😰 then the nurse turned around and said “no, I’m asking Samantha what she wants” unbelievable that moment would have been the end of the relationship for me. Imagine your most vulnerable moment, in pain and your partner doesn’t want to help you because of his “vision” 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

Carlisle89

I can only imagine what the parents at the Knightley kids' school think, when they see Sam and Paul rock up. All that money spent on a prep school for their kids to avoid the horrors of the state system; and then you have those two turn up at Sports Day, in their Nike tracksuits, Burberry and Essex English. "Oh Paul, you done so well! We was cheering you so loud. Mumma is so proud of yous."

• Haha
Hi guys not sure if you know but you can use duck fat to make roast potatoes crispy. Also another fact for you, if you add milk to a teabag and water it makes tea xx

• Haha

Popcorndiva

Yes Paul Tony and Tony Paul with sons Paul Tony and Tony Paul

'It's because they are traditional...' just not traditional enough to get married before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Dollywobs

I just saw the MD diaries episode when she tried to make cheese on toast for BP and BBP tries to give her Rosie while she’s got BP in one hand and a grill pan in the other and just keeps saying ‘take her take her take her’ then storms out because she served him cheese on bread instead of cheese on toast. I know I’ve been laughed at before for saying this but I think he’s abusive, I think that’s why her family can’t be arsed with him, why she distances herself from her mum and Billie and why she tries so hard to portray herself as something other than what she actually is. I really hope she leaves him but she never will. She’ll just strive to be ‘better’ so that he will marry her.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

bananabutter

VIP Member
I just saw the MD diaries episode when she tried to make cheese on toast for BP and BBP tries to give her Rosie while she’s got BP in one hand and a grill pan in the other and just keeps saying ‘take her take her take her’ then storms out because she served him cheese on bread instead of cheese on toast. I know I’ve been laughed at before for saying this but I think he’s abusive, I think that’s why her family can’t be arsed with him, why she distances herself from her mum and Billie and why she tries so hard to portray herself as something other than what she actually is. I really hope she leaves him but she never will. She’ll just strive to be ‘better’ so that he will marry her.
Biggest mistake of her life having children with him. She could have gone to a bar and picked the first person she saw and you can guarantee he would have been a better partner to her than BBP

Reactions: 49
I can’t remember completely but I’m sure there was a bit when BP started school and mentioned a new friend he made or something like that and BBP started saying stuff like I thought I was your best friend.
He’s weird

Reactions: 47

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Its like mumsnet everyone parenting experts. It’s one thing discussing funny things like her letting Paul lie in on his first day of school but there is NOTHING wrong with her sleeping with her baby and prioritising his needs.

I co sleep with my baby and my partner and sometimes my 5 year old too. And honestly I’d rather my partner just stay with my older son sometimes so I can sleep with baby alone. It’s not hurting anyone. If it’s not bothering me, or Sam, how they manage their sleeping arrangements why does it bother everyone else so much? They aren’t disrupting your sleep?

Sick of people making out following your instincts unapologetically is some kind of “rod” or mistake.

Sam does so many weird things but to say she’s “ruined” 2 children by sharing a bed is so wrong. They are children who didn’t choose to be on social and seem absolutely fine.

Unless someone’s choices directly jeopardise a child’s health what is the problem? People have slept with their babies since the dawn of time. Do you think in undeveloped countries where people don’t have 5 bed houses they panic about creating a rod for their own back and have 30 year old men running after their mummy’s?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

louisekc

I actually feel so sorry for Sam at times. Literally couldn’t believe she is a few weeks away from her due date and BBP spent the weekend in Liverpool. He has most likely been on the piss at the Aintree races and the football.
It’s got to be at least a 4 hour drive away if anything happened and he needed to get back. I would of lost my shit if my husband had dared to even suggest doing such a thing so close to a due date let alone leaving me behind with two kids to look after! 🙈 I will never understand why she puts up with him?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t care what she says or how she tries to create this perfect image. Her at home alone with the kids with all the excitement she posted on her story of “sorting out the kitchen this weekend” while he is off gallivanting! 🤣 That must sting, especially while she’s at home alone heavily pregnant and her Mum and Sister are off on their jollies in Dubai! There is clearly a massive divide there no matter what they claim, obviously BBP has got an issue being in their company, which Sam for some mad reason accommodates 🤷🏻‍♀️ But unfortunately for her he doesn’t seem to want to be in her company either!
Not to sound harsh but she really is a silly cow for putting up with this! She really needs to wake up and realise she has already sacrificed her family for him and now she is doing the same with her career.
I one hundred percent believe she left the show because he refused to film anymore. I bet if she did leave him and wanted to film with her family again he would say the kids wouldn’t be allowed to feature to spite her. Even though he has quite happily ponced his lifestyle from the earnings of the kids and Sam off the back of her exposure.
Sue really needs to speak some home truths to her daughter rather than telling her what she wants to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I just remember the pregnancy and birth were all about his choices. Home birth no pain relief then when baby arrived it was his choice of plain baby clothes and she had to return some he didn’t like and then his choice of name. Him and his mother raise big red flags of control.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

london89

Chatty Member
I don't think Paul will ever propose. In years to come when the kids are all grown and in school Sam will meet someone who actually adores her and will propose to her. She'll be like a Kourtney Kardashian and get married in her 40s. I don't think her and Paul will stay together!

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Bloody hell a month wait to reveal.. Edward. Paul, Rosie and Edward.. tell me you go to private school without telling me you go to private school 😂

• Haha