Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post...Paul and Rosie are excited for the baby, especially Little Paul *yawn* of course Little Paul is more excited, surprised she even mentioned Rosie. Imagine if she has another boy...

Reactions: 20
I really hope the new baby is a girl, for Rosie’s sake. Imagine being in the middle to Prince Paul and New baby Paul 😩

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how the hell has she got 2.5m followers, she is the most bland, boring dullard ever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I hope it's a boy just to see what happens with LP. Will he be taken off the pedestal or will the new one join him? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I actually feel so sorry for Sam at times. Literally couldn’t believe she is a few weeks away from her due date and BBP spent the weekend in Liverpool. He has most likely been on the piss at the Aintree races and the football.
It’s got to be at least a 4 hour drive away if anything happened and he needed to get back. I would of lost my tit if my husband had dared to even suggest doing such a thing so close to a due date let alone leaving me behind with two kids to look after! 🙈 I will never understand why she puts up with him?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t care what she says or how she tries to create this perfect image. Her at home alone with the kids with all the excitement she posted on her story of “sorting out the kitchen this weekend” while he is off gallivanting! 🤣 That must sting, especially while she’s at home alone heavily pregnant and her Mum and Sister are off on their jollies in Dubai! There is clearly a massive divide there no matter what they claim, obviously BBP has got an issue being in their company, which Sam for some mad reason accommodates 🤷🏻‍♀️ But unfortunately for her he doesn’t seem to want to be in her company either!
Not to sound harsh but she really is a silly cow for putting up with this! She really needs to wake up and realise she has already sacrificed her family for him and now she is doing the same with her career.
I one hundred percent believe she left the show because he refused to film anymore. I bet if she did leave him and wanted to film with her family again he would say the kids wouldn’t be allowed to feature to spite her. Even though he has quite happily ponced his lifestyle from the earnings of the kids and Sam off the back of her exposure.
Sue really needs to speak some home truths to her daughter rather than telling her what she wants to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I actually feel so sorry for Sam at times. Literally couldn’t believe she is a few weeks away from her due date and BBP spent the weekend in Liverpool. He has most likely been on the piss at the Aintree races and the football.
It’s got to be at least a 4 hour drive away if anything happened and he needed to get back. I would of lost my tit if my husband had dared to even suggest doing such a thing so close to a due date let alone leaving me behind with two kids to look after! 🙈 I will never understand why she puts up with him?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t care what she says or how she tries to create this perfect image. Her at home alone with the kids with all the excitement she posted on her story of “sorting out the kitchen this weekend” while he is off gallivanting! 🤣 That must sting, especially while she’s at home alone heavily pregnant and her Mum and Sister are off on their jollies in Dubai! There is clearly a massive divide there no matter what they claim, obviously BBP has got an issue being in their company, which Sam for some mad reason accommodates 🤷🏻‍♀️ But unfortunately for her he doesn’t seem to want to be in her company either!
Not to sound harsh but she really is a silly cow for putting up with this! She really needs to wake up and realise she has already sacrificed her family for him and now she is doing the same with her career.
I one hundred percent believe she left the show because he refused to film anymore. I bet if she did leave him and wanted to film with her family again he would say the kids wouldn’t be allowed to feature to spite her. Even though he has quite happily ponced his lifestyle from the earnings of the kids and Sam off the back of her exposure.
Sue really needs to speak some home truths to her daughter rather than telling her what she wants to hear.
This is exactly why I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s a grown up, more fool her for putting up with the fat lazy bastard. She’s made her bed, she can now lay in it.. unmarried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something I’ve posted about a few times reference people like sam posting to much of the home and surroundings to Instagram and this is exactly why. Maybe her friend Sharon and John terry can explain to her the importance of being humble and not begging and bragging at every opportunity. It becomes common knowledge in most areas where celebs live and isn’t hard for organised gangs to find out. Grabbing a few freebies or feeling safe in my home.. I no which one I would choose. Same for Billie her house has been all over tv all over Instagram showing them coming and going. Really really stupid!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Something I’ve posted about a few times reference people like sam posting to much of the home and surroundings to Instagram and this is exactly why. Maybe her friend Sharon and John terry can explain to her the importance of being humble and not begging and bragging at every opportunity. It becomes common knowledge in most areas where celebs live and isn’t hard for organised gangs to find out. Grabbing a few freebies or feeling safe in my home.. I no which one I would choose. Same for Billie her house has been all over tv all over Instagram showing them coming and going. Really really stupid!
Yep and even scarier it’s not hard to figure out where the kids attend school, They really need to be careful what they share for the ‘gram’

Reactions: 9
Yep and even scarier it’s not hard to figure out where the kids attend school, They really need to be careful what they share for the ‘gram’
Tagging poor Rosie in “cobham,surrey” yesterday she’s a joke. If I remember rightly she also frequently posted about child traffickers but still shows no concern for her kids safety. Why the need to tag the location? So many celebs live in this area and I have never once seen them post that they live there it’s just a if you know you know or if you see them you see them. The desperation from her stinks. 😷

Reactions: 20
Tagging poor Rosie in “cobham,surrey” yesterday she’s a joke. If I remember rightly she also frequently posted about child traffickers but still shows no concern for her kids safety. Why the need to tag the location? So many celebs live in this area and I have never once seen them post that they live there it’s just a if you know you know or if you see them you see them. The desperation from her stinks. 😷
It’s ok, it’s only Rosie, it’s not like it’s baby Paul.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Particularly since her new bff sharon canu's armed burglary was in the news yesterday. Canu and Cole have 100x the money the faiers knightleys do, if they can't even be safe, what chance does Sam's brood have?

Luckily for Sam is pratically leaving on the breadline compared to her mates, so i doubt any serious burglars will bother to break into their home

Reactions: 11
If this baby is a boy, I wonder if they will call him Tony Paul. That way there will be Big (baby) Paul, (baby) Paul Tony and (baby) Tony Paul. Then on the other side is big Tony and baby Tony. Thats given me a headache just thinking about it, but I really wouldn’t put it past them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this baby is a boy, I wonder if they will call him Tony Paul. That way there will be Big (baby) Paul, (baby) Paul Tony and (baby) Tony Paul. Then on the other side is big Tony and baby Tony. Thats given me a headache just thinking about it, but I really wouldn’t put it past them.
He’ll be called baby baby Paul or baby Paul junior 😂

Heaven forbid they call a kid Sam, she only grew and birthed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when Rosie was born and they didn’t name her for two weeks because Paul didn’t want to agree on any names or even suggest any. If this baby is a boy it’ll be named in a second, if it’s a girl it’ll be called Rosie B

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.