Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess for a name is Pony. Tribue to both paul and tony, as well as Rosie's equestrian skills.

Whatever she calls him, I wouldn't leave him alone in a room with BP, I'm sure he's going to have his nose very much out of joint with this new sibling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Glad the baby has arrived safely and the video is actually really cute too. Little Paul sounds really excited to announce it’s a boy!
BUT why have the kids still got the slicked-back wet hair 😩🤣😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's a photo on the mail on line of Sam and Rosie. Big Paul is sat in the sofa with his hand to his face as if to say hmmm. Why the duck wouldn't you be wrapped around your child and wife?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.