Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to turn into a cleaning/cooking/mum account isn’t she. The trouble is she is boring and unrelatable. She’s suddenly a country girl at heart. She’s fake and BBP is a work shy dullard. I hate to say that the kids are quite annoying too. BP is so spoilt by his dad and Rosie is becoming really precocious because it’s the only way she gets attention. Not a inspirational family at all
Completely agree. How to cook roast potatoes and clean pans. Can’t believe she didn’t tell us if she cooked her roasties in an AGA now that she lives in the Surrey countryside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys not sure if you know but you can use duck fat to make roast potatoes crispy. Also another fact for you, if you add milk to a teabag and water it makes tea xx

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Hi guys not sure if you know but you can use duck fat to make roast potatoes crispy. Also another fact for you, if you add milk to a teabag and water it makes tea xx
Sam's Housewife Hackz

What about some pointers about preparing your lazy fecking boyfriend's beans on toast when you're only two days postpartum?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She deffo still breastfeeds Paul
Weird aren't they 😂😂😂

Omfg He’s posted a picture of Paul last year and captioned it ‘my fat son’
Oh really 😂😂 imagine saying that though 🙄

The way she talks about BBP cracks me up. 'He's been in the gym all week and played football' 😂. I mean come on. How else is he going to kill time without actually working. (Sorry I stand corrected- he is a part time failing childrens pyjamas designer, I forgot that bit). It's so embarrassing.
Hes everything she deserves cos I think if he was all over her and absolutely worshipped her she'd treat him like dirt she needs putting in her place as she thought she was so special in towie

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely agree. How to cook roast potatoes and clean pans. Can’t believe she didn’t tell us if she cooked her roasties in an AGA now that she lives in the Surrey countryside.
Those of us in the Rochelle humes tattle thread know that Rochelle is the queen of Sunday roasts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those of us in the Rochelle humes tattle thread know that Rochelle is the queen of Sunday roasts
She is trying to be like Rochelle I’ve noticed. The knightly wash products / my little coco the “photo dump” she’s now started doing like Rochelle does and how to cook roast potatoes. Nothing she does is ever original it’s always a tit version of what someone else is doing. There was an article about how she wants to be the next holly willoughby so she wants to do presenting too.. so weird. Just like when she copied that woman’s clothing designs she’s such a fraud.

Reactions: 21
Anyone remember before when she put "spagh bowl" instead of bol , now Ferne has said it, is that what they call it in Essex? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet sams fuming. This week, there’s been a show for billie & Greg, ferne & Tommy & Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she had this baby yet or what, she’s been pregnant for about 600 months now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was out at the funfair with Billie and kids today, bbp was there too 🙀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised we’ve not seen more home updates from her! I guess she’s being really private

She was out at the funfair with Billie and kids today, bbp was there too 🙀
It’s so obvious that there has been some sort of falling out between Paul and Greg. Greg always takes the piss and I can imagine Paul would be the type to throw his toys out of the pram! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious that there has been some sort of falling out between Paul and Greg. Greg always takes the piss and I can imagine Paul would be the type to throw his toys out of the pram! 🤣🤣🤣
The way Billie has been bickering with Greg would.gat me thinking that she would be relieved to get away from him for awhile,even enduring BBP would be a welcome release.

Reactions: 2
When is Sam's baby due? Jess Wright will be having her son soon.
When her new series starts I expect. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole delivery is shown this time, with Paul's mum at the business end ready to catch the baby and silver spoon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pauls deffo on the autism spectrum id put money on it
It’s not really fair to target children like that - any slight difference these days is labelled a syndrome. I hate the way Sam’s children are edited to look bad (whatever you think of her). If I were Sam I’d keep my kids well away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.