Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment on here just a reader 👀 but kissing a new baby on the lips is a major no no for me.

Reactions: 22
I always kissed my baby on the lips cos I am just obsessed with him but I don’t allow anyone else to kiss him on the lips…..oh god….I’m a future gaynor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I always kissed my baby on the lips cos I am just obsessed with him but I don’t allow anyone else to kiss him on the lips…..oh god….I’m a future gaynor
For me personally particularly during the first 6 weeks it’s due to the potential of passing viruses on which can make baby quite poorly. My daughter is over 1 now so I do kiss her on the lips.

Reactions: 16
For me personally particularly during the first 6 weeks it’s due to the potential of passing viruses on which can make baby quite poorly. My daughter is over 1 now so I do kiss her on the lips.
Oh boy is 10 months 😂 I didn’t kiss him as a newborn, but once his face filled out and his little lips puckered up….I couldn’t resist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw the MD diaries episode when she tried to make cheese on toast for BP and BBP tries to give her Rosie while she’s got BP in one hand and a grill pan in the other and just keeps saying ‘take her take her take her’ then storms out because she served him cheese on bread instead of cheese on toast. I know I’ve been laughed at before for saying this but I think he’s abusive, I think that’s why her family can’t be arsed with him, why she distances herself from her mum and Billie and why she tries so hard to portray herself as something other than what she actually is. I really hope she leaves him but she never will. She’ll just strive to be ‘better’ so that he will marry her.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I just saw the MD diaries episode when she tried to make cheese on toast for BP and BBP tries to give her Rosie while she’s got BP in one hand and a grill pan in the other and just keeps saying ‘take her take her take her’ then storms out because she served him cheese on bread instead of cheese on toast. I know I’ve been laughed at before for saying this but I think he’s abusive, I think that’s why her family can’t be arsed with him, why she distances herself from her mum and Billie and why she tries so hard to portray herself as something other than what she actually is. I really hope she leaves him but she never will. She’ll just strive to be ‘better’ so that he will marry her.
Biggest mistake of her life having children with him. She could have gone to a bar and picked the first person she saw and you can guarantee he would have been a better partner to her than BBP

Reactions: 49
I just remember the pregnancy and birth were all about his choices. Home birth no pain relief then when baby arrived it was his choice of plain baby clothes and she had to return some he didn’t like and then his choice of name. Him and his mother raise big red flags of control.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I can’t remember completely but I’m sure there was a bit when BP started school and mentioned a new friend he made or something like that and BBP started saying stuff like I thought I was your best friend.
He’s weird

Reactions: 47
I just remember the pregnancy and birth were all about his choices. Home birth no pain relief then when baby arrived it was his choice of plain baby clothes and she had to return some he didn’t like and then his choice of name. Him and his mother raise big red flags of control.
I’ll never forget the moment when she got blue lighted to hospital during labour, and the nurse asked Sam if she wanted any pain relief and Paul said “no she’s having a natural birth” 😰😰😰 then the nurse turned around and said “no, I’m asking Samantha what she wants” unbelievable that moment would have been the end of the relationship for me. Imagine your most vulnerable moment, in pain and your partner doesn’t want to help you because of his “vision” 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
I find their whole relationship to be worrying. She’s like a stepford wife, bouncing right back into shape, coordinating outfits with the children, earning all the money, organising everything and yet nothing she does impresses him and he shows absolutely no ambition or plans to do anything. You’d think he would be over the moon at his situation, beautiful children, home and privileged lifestyle but he’s just a giant sloth in a polo shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I find their whole relationship to be worrying. She’s like a stepford wife, bouncing right back into shape, coordinating outfits with the children, earning all the money, organising everything and yet nothing she does impresses him and he shows absolutely no ambition or plans to do anything. You’d think he would be over the moon at his situation, beautiful children, home and privileged lifestyle but he’s just a giant sloth in a polo shirt.
Imagine being a stepford wife for nearly 10 years and still not even being married 🤔

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.