Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a kid I couldn’t watch the wizard of oz because I had nightmares all night. I know every child is different but Rosie will be seeing that image when she closes her eyes. It’s not a place for a child to be. But considering Suzie and Gaynor both are desperate to be there and think it’s their god given right there’s probably nobody available to take care of the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That video of Rosie and paul … he was told to kiss little Rosie would would of been so sweet if it wasn’t so contrived …..and without sounding like a total witch …the way little paul grabbed Rosie just reminded of big paul and gaynors embrace 🙈🙈🙈
I’m all for always being affectionate with your kids …(to a point) I’m sorry but cult like touching with your immediate family seems to be a thing with this lot 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should have married that other manchild, Joey, Earl of Essex.
That whole story line did my head in. Chloe sims and frankie were purposely bitchy towards Sam trying to push her out… joey was little golden ball boy who did no wrong. He could have gone and shot gaynor in the nuun and it still would be sams fault somehow.
Not condoning her behaviour at all with the slapping thing but I do think she was treated unfairly at times too.

Reactions: 5
Bet that comment is from Gaynor, trying to get Sam away from her bestest boy, Big Baby Paul 💋
Gaynor gives me the impression she would be over the moon if Sam and big baby Paul broke up so she could have him and the kids with her half the time.

Reactions: 20
Yes Paul Tony and Tony Paul with sons Paul Tony and Tony Paul

'It's because they are traditional...' just not traditional enough to get married before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.