Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Can her and billie not do anything on their own. It’s actually sickening watching them try and out do each other 🤢
Tbf I think Sam is probably someone who thinks that way but I don’t think Billie is in competition with her and if it is a competition Billie wins hands down 😭 I would rather stick pins in my eyes than have kids with BBP and have to live with that slothy man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

london89

Chatty Member
Paul Ashley-Cole Surrey Faires

I feel so bad for Rosie, as she gets older 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

eskimopie

VIP Member
Paul Tony is not in the same league. No offence but it’s a child of the 50/60’s name and sounds like a scaffolder. At least Edward is traditional and royal but she’ll prob call him Eddie. So they sound like they’re all men working on a building site.
Deffo. Edward, Arthur, Harry, Henry etc they’re all ‘old’ but traditional names. Fuckin Paul Tony sounds like one of ya dads mates from the local boozer. Not even Paul Anthony to make it sound less shit 😭 fuckin TONY

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I actually think initially Sam ‘trapped’ BBP. They hadn’t been together long when she fell pregnant. I think she saw that Billie had Nelly and wanted that for herself. I think she fell pregnant on purpose but didn’t tell Paul with it being such a new relationship. They didn’t live together and BBP refused to move in with her because it was ‘her house’ even after BP was born. Anyway now we’re years down the line and BBP has shown himself for the massive weird control freak that he is but now Sam is stuck with him and had another baby before a wedding ring.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
Sam gave birth in the kitchen and the kids were there.. She’s still waiting on a ring but big Paul doesn’t care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30