Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he won’t marry her because he wouldn’t get a cut of her money if they divorced. I reckon Sue or Billie would have mentioned to Sam at some point to be careful and it’s caused a divide so like the toddler he is he won’t marry her at all as punishment

Reactions: 13
Maybe he won’t marry her because he wouldn’t get a cut of her money if they divorced. I reckon Sue or Billie would have mentioned to Sam at some point to be careful and it’s caused a divide so like the toddler he is he won’t marry her at all as punishment
I can imagine if her and sloth Paul ever split up he would be the type to try and take majority custody of the kids and try to be a ‘full time dad’ so he could whack her with a big CSA claim. Has he even worked since being with her?? It seems like he does duck all but boss her about and moan like a little kid (remember when he spoke to her like tit cause she forgot to bring his sandwich in the car) 😭

Reactions: 30
Noticed in the background of one of the photos of the new baby on her grid there are birthday cards for BBP… strange his bday went by without a mention, usually she does a gushing collage of photos

Reactions: 6
Sam is that you?

What is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone knows Sam will always be jealous of Billie.

Married first

Billie had her first baby before sam.

Billie had her second baby before Sam had her second baby.

New house first.

Sam thinks she has one up on Billie for having her third child before Billie but she will always wish for what Billie has.

Paul will never marry her, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She sleeps with just her and the baby what's that all about? this is the start of a major bad habit that could last for years

Reactions: 4
Well she’s ruined the first 2 by doing this
This is her 3rd child she should know by now the do's and don'ts and this is the biggest mistake ever ..i think Paul must not want to hear the baby at night or get any disruption with her in and out the bed so that's why she's just away in another room with eddy it must be this because she knows it will go on for years

so why start it ?

Reactions: 10
Its like mumsnet everyone parenting experts. It’s one thing discussing funny things like her letting Paul lie in on his first day of school but there is NOTHING wrong with her sleeping with her baby and prioritising his needs.

I co sleep with my baby and my partner and sometimes my 5 year old too. And honestly I’d rather my partner just stay with my older son sometimes so I can sleep with baby alone. It’s not hurting anyone. If it’s not bothering me, or Sam, how they manage their sleeping arrangements why does it bother everyone else so much? They aren’t disrupting your sleep?

Sick of people making out following your instincts unapologetically is some kind of “rod” or mistake.

Sam does so many weird things but to say she’s “ruined” 2 children by sharing a bed is so wrong. They are children who didn’t choose to be on social and seem absolutely fine.

Unless someone’s choices directly jeopardise a child’s health what is the problem? People have slept with their babies since the dawn of time. Do you think in undeveloped countries where people don’t have 5 bed houses they panic about creating a rod for their own back and have 30 year old men running after their mummy’s?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.