Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Serial cheat Ashley Cole has settled and she’s reposted the engagement.. beggy Mitchell give it up! BBP only has eyes for his mum 😂😑 I bet he wouldn’t make gaynor get out the car to eat a snack 😂
I wonder at what point Sam's friends and family stopped saying "it'll be youse next" at every wedding/ engagement party

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Laughing that Paul hasn’t posted anything on his Instagram but posted a story of the lamb their having for lunch 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

eskimopie

VIP Member
Edward has at least become a bit more popular in recent years but Paul? To me that’s like calling your kid Ian or Keith. No offence to any Paul’s, but I don’t know any under the age of 30.

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
I met big Paul recently at a shopping centre 😂 To my surprise, he was absolutely lovely! I was really shocked as I thought he’d be awkward or just pure ignorant but he was lovely. Spoke to my son and spoke to my partner too. It’s definitely changed my opinion on him for sure! I was never the biggest fan of him lol
gaynor is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
She got an ok deal after all then. Funniest part is that baby is called Edward Paul. Big Paul’s middle name is Edward :LOL: Would love to know the girls name they picked I bet it was gaynor samantha or suzie Gaynor:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Kittykat45

I always kissed my baby on the lips cos I am just obsessed with him but I don’t allow anyone else to kiss him on the lips…..oh god….I’m a future gaynor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Billie has the life Sam wants!!
husband, lavish wedding , house built from scratch , close relationship with susie , flourishing tv career and fashion collections!!!!

I bet she is fuming inside!!

Reactions: 37

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
This is my favourite thread. I can’t stop laughing at the Tony Paul, Paul Tony, Spare Paul 🤣 comments

• Haha
Reactions: 37