Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread courtesy of @Jennytea. Sorry, I had to change it a little bit but the original was Sam Faiers #15 - She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s finally bought a house and I bet Paul didn’t pay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When is Sam's baby due? Jess Wright will be having her son soon.

Reactions: 4
Going back to the joey Essex names - remember when he called Jamie Reed a lunchbox 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Suri for a girl or junior or Johnathan-Terrance posh for John Terry for a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen that she wants to be the next Holly Willoughby 😆
Apparently that’s why she ditched the mummy diaries, won’t be going back to Essex and is making new celeb friends in SURREY 😆
She is absolutely deluded and there was no mention of BBP actually getting a job either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
But he already has a job as a professional gold digger in SURREY and Paul’s best friend in SURREY also just being a surrey resident is a full time job didn’t you know :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to be on this thread but Manfa really annoyed me when she broke lockdown rules and went to the Maldives for her birthday when none of us could see our families. I completely unfollowed her and didn’t read anything about her until the other day when I saw she wants to be the next Holly Willoughby 🤣

Anyhow, house in a gated community in Cobham they say? 👀[https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/113078468#/?channel=RES_BUY

Reactions: 15
I used to be on this thread but Manfa really annoyed me when she broke lockdown rules and went to the Maldives for her birthday when none of us could see our families. I completely unfollowed her and didn’t read anything about her until the other day when I saw she wants to be the next Holly Willoughby 🤣

Anyhow, house in a gated community in Cobham they say? 👀[https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/113078468#/?channel=RES_BUY
What a soulless house 😭 perfect for them 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Plenty more bedrooms to fill with Pauline’s and Paul JR’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.