Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S6, Ep9 of TOWIE - Sam and Joey went to visit Chatty Dave in clink. Was that the drugs conviction?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
S6, Ep9 of TOWIE - Sam and Joey went to visit Chatty Dave in clink. Was that the drugs conviction?
I think that was a lesser charge, if I remember correctly. You know, just armed robbery of gold bullion. Good old Chatty. If he's the more acceptable of your two father figures, you can only despair...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can only imagine what the parents at the Knightley kids' school think, when they see Sam and Paul rock up. All that money spent on a prep school for their kids to avoid the horrors of the state system; and then you have those two turn up at Sports Day, in their Nike tracksuits, Burberry and Essex English. "Oh Paul, you done so well! We was cheering you so loud. Mumma is so proud of yous."

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Billie has the life Sam wants!!
husband, lavish wedding , house built from scratch , close relationship with susie , flourishing tv career and fashion collections!!!!

I bet she is fuming inside!!

Reactions: 37
Basically welcome to club 5 as in I had the third before you… Predicting a girl because she’s got a boy… wishing she was on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can her and billie not do anything on their own. It’s actually sickening watching them try and out do each other 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What, two grown women expanding their families is sickening to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know how people cope with 3 I can barely cope with 2! It seems to be a popular number where I live in Essex too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.