Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed they didn’t name him
baby baby-Paul

Suppose there’s still that option open for uncle Tony to name his second son baby tony tony Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell a month wait to reveal.. Edward. Paul, Rosie and Edward.. tell me you go to private school without telling me you go to private school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Edward has at least become a bit more popular in recent years but Paul? To me that’s like calling your kid Ian or Keith. No offence to any Paul’s, but I don’t know any under the age of 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We called it didn’t we. They’ll call him Ted or Teddy
She's stolen my baby name!? My Ted's nearly 15 though.

He’s a smashing looking little baby. I hope they go with Eddie rather than Ted/Teddy 😂
Nah, Eddie's too 1950s.

Edward has at least become a bit more popular in recent years but Paul? To me that’s like calling your kid Ian or Keith. No offence to any Paul’s, but I don’t know any under the age of 30.
Edward is much better than Paul. Paul's Sindy's boyfriend.

I think of Edward from the league of gentlemen ☺😜
"We didn't burn him!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Billie was at his birth too but that sure won’t stop many of you still saying there’s beef 🙄😂
Haha I know, I genuinely don't see it eitjer just think they lead different lives so don't see each other as much as they used to but there always has to be beef with people , they love the drama 🤣

Reactions: 8
All the Knightley kids are very good looking. Baby Paul is a beautiful looking kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank Christ that’s done.
Right we can all get back to normal life now.
See you for the guessing of Knightly 4 in 18months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cute. I like Edward. Could shorten it to Ned but I don't think they would. More likely Ted or Teddy.

Reactions: 3
Can’t fault the name - Edward Knightley is a lovely name. Better than Presley Stone.
I so agree very surprised at the tasteful name.

It was a popular name in the 50s 60's but is an old man's name nowadays. Edward is lovely.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand fake Sam but the name is lovely, she does have three gorgeous kids. Still laughing at Presley Stone 😂

Reactions: 11
I want to know what the middle name is 😆
Also, why has it taken so long, BBP being a controlling prat as usual, I presume 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.