Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the weird white thumb print thingy. Only saw it recently
Looks like a burn, like fresh skin healing. I say this as I'm currently sporting exactly the same after dropping some molten hot steak pie there and it blistering 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do so many of these surgery/filler/liposuction types end up with such big necks? Katie Price is the same, neck like a Russian shot putter.
They also have the same choc ice square torso. Weirdest shape for a female.

Reactions: 14
I feel mortified for her for that tik tok, imagine what her kids are going to think of her antics when they become aware of it, awful awful woman. Aww at least she’s getting her monies worth out of her sunglasses, bless her, doesn’t have real designer stuff very often does she.

Reactions: 16
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
I know it goes without saying but is that her actually admitting she's a prostitute.

Feel sorry for her girls when they see videos like that of their mother.

Reactions: 8
It’s funny all these women go on about being independent boss babes but the truth is they rely totally on men for their income. Yet they look down on other women for being respectable mothers, wives, homemakers.
Their money is rotten and they are rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Buckle up rat gerlz, Val is in Dubia to shag punters celebrate her birthday. Actually she spent her birthday in the bogs taking pictures of herself. Wow happy memories. Can't wait to bring the girls there can ya Sal, better make sure Lisa the Enabler books the time off work to chaperone.

She's given us a few strong looks including - the ball head, Claire's Accessories kids sunglasses, the Pete Burns of Tuebrook, the shaved waist and Valenciaga carrier bag, Jimmy Hill chin, gurning, the "dog ate my hoodie", and the last one which deserves pride of place on the new thread... the sequin thrush nappy

View attachment 1626199

She may have lost her luggage but the Valmain blazer lives on. It's almost like she was talking shite and didn't lose her luggage at all.

Title from @Cilla Slack and @Stripper Vicar - congrats gerls, you win a camel ride around the pyramids of Giza. One at a time please, don't want to spook the camels again.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-axl-51-the-tuebrook-ostrich-having-a-wine-and-a-line.33026/
What the actual friggin duck have my eyes just seen what a bleeping mess hahaha

How cheap and nasty does her outfit look .. it doesn’t even fit properly 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Wax melt Val
This thread so far has been gold ✨️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
I haven’t laughed so much for ages hahahah fucks sake I needed that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

What an absolute bleeping fruit loop. The “pleaaase” at the end, bleeping hellllll she’s a pill away from committing a mass murder in a Dubai shopping mall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is with that stupid voice 😂😂😂😂😂omg I’m crying 😭. It’s like Moira when she does her fake British accent in Schitts Creek 😂😂😂. Amazing viewing 😭😭made my night . If your ever having a bad day just watch that it will cheer you right up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s so TRAGIC that she has a family back here and to be fair that one friend she’s had for ages, yet that’s not instagrammable enough so she’s out in dubai basically alone for her birthday apart from whatever man has paid for her time and body, and empty soulless “friends”. The kind of friends you meet and are “besties” with until the bag runs out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is our Sal trying to be eDgY and funny, down with the kids...but it's just so bleeping embarrassing man. Every single thing she does is cringe worthy. Everything. I mean it's tip top for us but what a sad twit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I legit can’t stop watching that Tik Tok. I’m so confused by it. I also can’t stop laughing at it 😂😂😂😂 “we even have our own flag” like wtf 😂😂😂😂😂 I am deceased!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Eeeeeeee duck off now I thought that was a sound effect but it’s actually her speaking isn’t it 🤣🤢 oh she needs lashing on a 90 hot wash and throwing in jail

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute state , pure mutton dressed as lamb aye Sal. She looks so old without the filter 🤦‍♀️ Ali express best punter !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.