Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t check her insta every day but I genuinely didn’t see her outside that tiled hotel room once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel my life is complete now I know that our Sal has sex but no headaches

View attachment 1639189
honestly she should never get them back she’s an absolute disgrace and the kids will dislike her when they are older if they don’t already. I know everyone is entitled to free time etc but she literally pisses off without them every other month and even when she does something for them it’s posted all over the gram and is all about her!

Reactions: 9
She 'found' her bag. 🤥
Was just thinking the same 😂 ironic how she found it the day she left. Hardly doubt the airport kept it until her last day 😂 probably why they lass fucked her off after all. Bet she claimed she’d lost her bag so she didn’t have to pay 😂 she’s bleeping wild

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I find this really sad…she doesn’t think anyone is forever these days? Just because you haven’t found something Sal doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist…Another instance of her thinking everyone else is the problem when really it’s her
But she quite happy to make a living shagging possibly married/cheating men. Stupid bint she boils my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was just thinking the same 😂 ironic how she found it the day she left. Hardly doubt the airport kept it until her last day 😂 probably why they lass fucked her off after all. Bet she claimed she’d lost her bag so she didn’t have to pay 😂 she’s bleeping wild
Just coming here to say it hahhaha FOUND HER BAG ON WAY HOME. hahahahhaa I might try this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they found her bag and she was chasing it they would have notified her and sent it or she could have gone to get it she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 13
What a boring trip, I defo think her big client pulled out so she had to scrimp by staying in her room, eating scraps.

What a boring bleeping existence. Imagine your mum having an open IG, taking about her sex on holiday. Her eldest is in high school. Dirty bleep

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.