Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always going on about how amazing her skin is with no filter! Now she's saying it's got a problem? Can't keep up with her. Go to the docs or a dermatologist if you're worried, not randoms on Insta.
“Gorgeous skin” 🤣
Why is a 35 year old making such a big over what to do for her birthday and suggesting she’s going to duck off without her kids AGAIN. Maybe her kids want to spend her birthday with her did she ever think of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Libra season is in… tact” 😂😂😂 that doesn’t even make any sense.. the girl can’t string a de tan e together… she’s mentioned her birthday.. maybe “Dubia… Miami .. or Milan fashion week” 😂😂😂 she’s off her head… imagine her at fashion week.. maybe spend your birthday with your kids like any normal mother … oh wait

Haha, some of her Nile Boat Nomad clothes-horse "fwends" will be walking at Milan, the geg thinks she can just turn up, gatecrash and try and blend in as usual.

Reactions: 8
She said she was going to Milan fashion week didn’t she?

I truly believe she has a regular client. The people she’s been hanging around with lately aren’t really friends they just seen more international hos rather than the ones she’s used to hanging out with in the U.K. let’s be honest we all poke fun at her saying she has no money but she has still ended up at these nice destinations and concerts etc. i think someone is paying her to come along but when she’s home she doesn’t have a scrap to play with cause the only funding from her client is just to the destination

She also has all these ‘designer’ items but you never see her unboxing them 😂 yet when she gets one shoddy piece from cricket we get boomerangs of the bag several times lol

Reactions: 20
She's always going on about how amazing her skin is with no filter! Now she's saying it's got a problem? Can't keep up with her. Go to the docs or a dermatologist if you're worried, not randoms on Insta.
She’s on the beg for a free facial no doubt 😂😂 asking for ideas for birthday plans…here’s an idea Sal spend it with your kids you selfish bleep!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Has the dull brush forgotten she can’t get in to America. I mean, it was 2 weeks ago she couldn’t go to burning man. 🥴

• Haha
The way Sal talks about herself is like shes some fuckin international businesswoman!! All this coming out of her gob whilst shes in car wash in rented ragey in Tuebrook .

Shes in a fuckin dreamworld that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? I’ve seen a few people on Instagram mentioning them?

Reactions: 10
she prob has a fungal infection which you can get from sun beds and sweaty gym equipment not cleaned properly from all that hair rubbing no doubt

Reactions: 3
God she’s pathetic
What should I do for my birthday, Milan, Miami, obvs I could go to dubai blah blah blah
Erm I know Sal, why don’t you spend the day with your kids?! Isn’t that what normal mothers do?

What is the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? I’ve seen a few people on Instagram mentioning them?
You’re not scouse are you? It’s the law to use Spanish cleaning products these ways!
I’ve not tried any because everytime I have a look I get all flustered about which is gona smell the nicest and end up launching my phone.
if anyone could clarify is the 3 Bruges blue one the nicest? Thats the one I always look at 😬

God she’s pathetic
What should I do for my birthday, Milan, Miami, obvs I could go to dubai blah blah blah
Erm I know Sal, why don’t you spend the day with your kids?! Isn’t that what normal mothers do?

You’re not scouse are you? It’s the law to use Spanish cleaning products these ways!
I’ve not tried any because everytime I have a look I get all flustered about which is gona smell the nicest and end up launching my phone.
if anyone could clarify is the 3 Bruges blue one the nicest? Thats the one I always look at 😬
I use the 3 brujas disinfectant and window cleaner all the time and they smell lush 😍 everything else I’ve tried smells awful especially the asevi crap 🤮

Reactions: 2
if any one looking for Spanish cleaning just use 3 witches ones u won’t be disappointed.
Some of the floor cleaners can smell like cat piss.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.