Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the only one who’s seen her new tick toc vid????? Rat gerls get there now it’s the most cringy thing I’ve seen 🤮
I think she might have a sep one. Girl talk

Oh no it’s gone

For those that missed it. You should be grateful. It’s was cringe. Annnnd going on about how men should pay for everything hahahhha she needs to make her mind up.

Reactions: 6
Save and post next time she loves a dirty delete. Probs noticed the filter slipped half way through.

Reactions: 7
That story where shes put 'girls day' ,and panned round to a table of random girls who shes not even with
( thats what it looked like anyway)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

Absolute cringebag she is. The weird acting voice, her horrible food slapping when she’s talking. I have no idea what’s gone on cognitively to make her post that
Who is this new southern accent val? She’s giving Whitney off mafs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck was that Tik Tok. Like what the actual duck. I’m just as confused as that time she wore a Bally to Asda petty station

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she joking with this "cashsexual" tit??

I expect this nonsense from 20 year old insta models but Sal... you're embarrassing yourself. Just stop ffs 😂😂 admit you're a beggy scab and go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha what the actual duck was that tiktok? The accent, the banging her hand on the table, shovelling melon in her gob.... 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Solved it!

Look up the hashtag #Cashsexual on TikTok, it's a viral thing the younger ones are doing. I reckon Val tried to jump on the bandwagon before realising that it makes her sound like the auld prozzie that she is, trading sex for cash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve got itttttt 🤣

What the fuckety duck is that?! And whose accent has she stolen?

I hope she puts it back on TikTok. She'll get an absolute roasting in the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No wonder she deleted it that tit is EMBARRASSING hahahaha duck of val you deluded arl woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally no one would pay for her company. Can you imagine 😂 you’d end up with ptsd and half of your belongings missing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.