Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle up rat gerlz, Val is in Dubia to shag punters celebrate her birthday. Actually she spent her birthday in the bogs taking pictures of herself. Wow happy memories. Can't wait to bring the girls there can ya Sal, better make sure Lisa the Enabler books the time off work to chaperone.

She's given us a few strong looks including - the ball head, Claire's Accessories kids sunglasses, the Pete Burns of Tuebrook, the shaved waist and Valenciaga carrier bag, Jimmy Hill chin, gurning, the "dog ate my hoodie", and the last one which deserves pride of place on the new thread... the sequin thrush nappy

47A283B7-0A2C-467F-A62F-9A9D1A8F8FB2.jpeg

She may have lost her luggage but the Valmain blazer lives on. It's almost like she was talking shite and didn't lose her luggage at all.

Title from @Cilla Slack and @Stripper Vicar - congrats gerls, you win a camel ride around the pyramids of Giza. One at a time please, don't want to spook the camels again.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-axl-51-the-tuebrook-ostrich-having-a-wine-and-a-line.33026/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Woo hoo @Stripper Vicar! Me soooouuuuul sister! *pouts with Bexley's finest sausage lips and a cock eye, and checks out arse in the bog mirror*

I imagine it's been a tough day for Val. Not because of a birthday hangover, she's skint, but because she'll have been racing around looking for a punter so she can miss her flight home. She can't even do that right though, on her own in some crappy hotel rewatching videos of herself over and over again. A birthday to remember, Val!

Reactions: 10
Buckle up rat gerlz, Val is in Dubia to shag punters celebrate her birthday. Actually she spent her birthday in the bogs taking pictures of herself. Wow happy memories. Can't wait to bring the girls there can ya Sal, better make sure Lisa the Enabler books the time off work to chaperone.

She's given us a few strong looks including - the ball head, Claire's Accessories kids sunglasses, the Pete Burns of Tuebrook, the shaved waist and Valenciaga carrier bag, Jimmy Hill chin, gurning, the "dog ate my hoodie", and the last one which deserves pride of place on the new thread... the sequin thrush nappy

View attachment 1626199

She may have lost her luggage but the Valmain blazer lives on. It's almost like she was talking shite and didn't lose her luggage at all.

Title from @Cilla Slack and @Stripper Vicar - congrats gerls, you win a camel ride around the pyramids of Giza. One at a time please, don't want to spook the camels again.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sallie-axl-51-the-tuebrook-ostrich-having-a-wine-and-a-line.33026/
Fantastic summary ....and so many hilarious and iconic looks 👌 🤣
However I'm disappointed with this holiday...
Very quiet by Sals standards ...
None of the coke fuelled Miami style rampages....come on Sal your audience awaits ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1626199

Why does she look like she’s got a semi in her sequin pants?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone said she has a fat neck and I can’t Un see it. She must bench major weights on that neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has about 36k followers but gets less that 50 comments, some of that number is her replying to her BFF' s.

When will she wake up and smell the coffee!

Reactions: 6
Not a word since of her missing/stolen Pooey Vuitton bag, Valenciaga sliders and HP laptop? 👀

Thanks for answering my question, ya dirty bird.

NR.png
NR2.png
NR3.png
NR4.png

Obviously picked up a mug to pay for this, whilst filming content with him too.

YSTD.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagine that's why she went over, to film stuff

What was in her lost/stolen bag that stops her from going home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking on some of them old pics she posted of her and that pal on his birthday . She was genuinely really quite pretty on some of them . I can’t figure out what’s she’s done to ruin her face so much ??? Is it that fox eye thing she had done ?? It’s her eyes that look different I think . She really has ruined her face

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ how rough was she then without the filter!!! She looks aba 50!! She ended it quick when she realised no filter and went back on with a filter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rough as arseholes and her pupils show she’s pinging. I actually couldn’t stay the whole live as her camel chewing was so bleeping vile she has zero manners and anyone with adhd would be fully conscious of that chewing sound. God knows what the brown lipliners about 🤡
D7434994-67AB-4353-8383-87299B73C2CC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.