Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on hells earth is that cherub outfit 🤦🏻‍♀️ looks like something my Catholic nan used to have hanging up in the spare bedroom in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm her new friend had the white rabbit agency in her bio and I had to have a gander considering Val was being the pimp for her black rabbit agency… too old for the clients and too tattooed so I really wonder if she ever is on a job or just scrounging off other girls when there isn’t enough to fill the gaps 😂
$1000 per stay which could be 14 days?! Sod that you’d earn more than that in an average job!
Sal is getting too old for this line of work. Those men want them young. Poor Sal looks way beyond her years without a filter too 🤣

Reactions: 13
Where do you even start if you wanted to use lip liner on them lips? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes me bleeping piss that she always has to put how long she’s been friends with someone, immature bleeping winnit.

you can just tell her clothes smell like stale BO and fish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What is this 😳 she has lost it... like really bleeping lost it 🤣

Has she got that blazer tucked in the bag of her gi Joe kecks 🤔 and what with the shoes? Oh I'm so confused hahaha
New bag too. Must have had a few decent jobs this month. Yves Sal Laurent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm her new friend had the white rabbit agency in her bio and I had to have a gander considering Val was being the pimp for her black rabbit agency… too old for the clients and too tattooed so I really wonder if she ever is on a job or just scrounging off other girls when there isn’t enough to fill the gaps 😂
Ahhh sooyy the black rabbit agency makes sense now. That was Val attempting to go against the grain and potentially recruit 'older' models with plenty of tattoos 😄 ie Arl scrubbers like her. But sadly there's no demand for it is there Sal and is exactly why that project went right down the pan like all the other hair brained ideas she's had 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sal needs to Seriously be paid a visit by the fashion police ….. these outfits are shocking 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly have no idea where she gets her fashion ideas from. She has the absolute worst dress sense i have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this 😳 she has lost it... like really bleeping lost it 🤣

Has she got that blazer tucked in the bag of her gi Joe kecks 🤔 and what with the shoes? Oh I'm so confused hahaha
Someone needs to burn that bleeping blazer … it’s like a walking std 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It makes me bleeping piss that she always has to put how long she’s been friends with someone, immature bleeping winnit.

you can just tell her clothes smell like stale BO and fish
I've never known anyone to have so many "best mates".
The slimy bleep wouldn't know friendship if it hit her in the face. She's the type to rummage in your handbag for 2 quid when you are not looking.

I bet she never changes her skiddy thongs. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.