Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we get a glimpse of a fella with her (on her stories), if that was on the private balcony? Looked like he had budgie smugglers on, bit of a paunch and a lower facelift?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tit brown line round the lips cracked me up. I wonder what she’s been doing in Dubai 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s the worst looking person by any stretch, also not the best. However shes absolutely fucked if she goes missing. People will be looking for her on insta and walk right past her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How cheap and nasty does her outfit look .. it doesn’t even fit properly 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️😂
The 2 pieces of curled hair down the front of her face as well, it looked better earlier when it was all slicked back.

I’m sure she’s been out with someone different every night? Complete tag along, bet she’s not paid anything toward that table tonight, no shame at all.

Reactions: 10
Girl is off her Barnet

AFE0FE91-430E-4998-9C89-816871257B79.jpeg

Got mates all over the world who welcome her , but happy healthy head won’t even do it and she lives at the other end of the a road by hers. Pack it in Val.

That over lining of the lips is also something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she drawn a tacky mole above her lip or has it always been there?

also you can tell those sunglasses are real cause she hasn’t taken them off once 🤣 that’s how ya can tell everything else she has is fake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said but I’m still cringing head to toe for her that she did that grid post dedicated to have much she loves her “BFF FOREVER” Zen and he didn’t even comment on it. Actually dead ☠ He must think she’s an absolute freak 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she drawn a tacky mole above her lip or has it always been there?

also you can tell those sunglasses are real cause she hasn’t taken them off once 🤣 that’s how ya can tell everything else she has is fake 🤣
Deffo drawn on, having a Salilyn Monroe moment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it’s been said but I’m still cringing head to toe for her that she did that grid post dedicated to have much she loves her “BFF FOREVER” Zen and he didn’t even comment on it. Actually dead ☠ He must think she’s an absolute freak 😂
Think he’s deleted his Instagram because even on the Google link to his Instagram it comes up user not found !

WTAF is going on here 🤢🤢🤢😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.