Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever going to get them girls back ? Why’s it taking so long ? She’s got the life of Riley! Chills a lot home alone I do admit though she’s made the tuebrook house lovely but we’re are them kids messing it up !! Also we’re is her bed from 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to duck off with those podcasts. One episode featuring some acne ridden onlyfans woman ain't exactly for intellectual listening 😞
That Gia bird from the podcast was proper rough wasn't she. Went to read the comments on the tiktok clips Sal posted and someone said they looked like melted candles 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They look like that bit from the beginning of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where the marionettes accidentally set on fire and start melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

duck a thought it was our Valerie !!!! 🤪🤣😩
She does look like her !!!

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t get it reversed if you couldn’t cope with the extra weight? Money obviously means more than health to these sluts

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Sal's version of a busy day is very different to ours?!
Wake up, get ready and eye duck
Relaxing Morning Coffee for 2 hours,
Talk in a strange accent
Eye duck
drive past a school (classes as a school run)
eye duck,
make a prat of herself at the gym,
eye duck,
Write some big scribbles in a notebook
Eye duck
Nip to Tesco for crabsticks and femfresh
Eye duck
get another coffee,
Eye duck
Talk in a strange accent
Eye duck
Get another coffee
Drive past another school (classes as a school run)
Eye duck
Get home scare the tit out of Vegas
Light some candles and get in bed
Eye duck
You get the jist Huns 🤣🤣🤣
Would I watch a day in the life of Sal??? Nah, would rather stick hot pins in my eyes and get a severe case of the shits 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sal thinking drinking coffee is a flex is the funniest thing…. Mums who actually drink coffee actually need it from running after their kids 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's Live on TikTok talking about having to paint the banisters black because of her kids' dirty handprints :rolleyes:

She's answering questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her live on tiktok someone asked her if she sold Avon.. she said no but my brothers ex girlfriend does… is that happy hippy pt or whatever she goes by now?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her sugar daddy’s definitely paid for that gym for the annual membership no way could she afford that she does not work!! I missed her live anybody screen record ? 😁

Reactions: 5

duck a thought it was our Valerie !!!! 🤪🤣😩
Did you read the article?. She said shes had a lip lift so , her mouth is always open cos it looks sluttier🤦‍♀️
What the friggin hell!.
Do i live on a different planet from these fuckin people.
I need a lie down in a dark room after seeing that 🤣

I've just realised, she's forgotten to pick the kids up 🤪
Message her on the live to remind her🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did you read the article?. She said shes had a lip lift so , her mouth is always open cos it looks sluttier🤦‍♀️
What the friggin hell!.
I read the article with my mouth open 🤣🤣🤣 then realised my mouth was open 😩🤣🥴

I've just realised, she's forgotten to pick the kids up 🤪
Be the dads turns 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the friggin hell!.

Message her on the live to remind her🤣🤣
I think pedalo Steven bears brain dead girlfriend had that. Called it a bunny rabbit or summat pmsl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.