Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of money would be worth it to leave my kids like that, never mind being tit on and whatever else
Sal you look fuckin sad,out of your depth, dead behind the eyes. Get back to your kids before its too late.

Reactions: 10
So many people have echoed what I thought that she literally looks dead behind the eyes. Clearly not worth it.

Reactions: 11
So many people have echoed what I thought that she literally looks dead behind the eyes. Clearly not worth it.
Not one person would truly miss her if she fell off the face of the earth 😕

Imagine her teenage daughter who probably has all social media looks at sal swanning around, licking arabs arseholes for a few quid whilst being looked after by her nan who's claiming PIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.