Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming here to apologise for being mean about her appearance but she edits her pics that much you can’t not laugh and she resembles a melted wellie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sausage casserole with beetroot and coleslaw, wtf?! She’s defo off her tits 😂
I know loads of people that have beetroot with scouse/stew etc especially if it has a pastry top. Coleslaw on the other hand 🤮🤮🤮 the sauce is gonna mix into the mayo of the slaw and that’s just grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure she only poses in the gym for 10 minutes then sits in the hibernation room for an hour 😂 solid workout Val

Reactions: 2
0A877F7F-888B-4AE4-86AC-0C93CE193461.jpeg
I’m guessing this was posted months ago but I cba to go through the thread so incase it wasn’t….Would explain what happened to the rangeyyyy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I still can't get over the fact she is a year younger than me! I've not had any kind of surgery or enhancement in my life, body or face otherwise. These surgeons ought to have their license revoked. Surgery has AGED her. Why would you ruin your face like this? She looked pretty before she started butchering herself.

Soyyyyyyyyy I've listened to the full thing, she should probably just name it the Salli Axl Show coz all she does is talk over, talk about her self, etc. This could have been a really good, interesting podcast but she went off on a tangent too much and didn't actually get any full stories from her guest. I'm assuming she just pays by the hour at that studio coz it was only 39 mins long 😂

Love how she had to get in about her supposed ADHD

Oh and one minute she's got a suoer high sex drive and needs someone to keep uo with her then in the next breath talking about how she wishes they would hurry up 😂

she is awful , she doesn’t let her respond at all,when she said something interesting then Sallie would straight away bring it back to herself and lower The tone and divert it straight back to sex talk. The girl couldn’t finish her sentences. Every single podcast is the same,Sallie going on about sex and herself.

View attachment 1605139I’m guessing this was posted months ago but I cba to go through the thread so incase it wasn’t….Would explain what happened to the rangeyyyy
I hope when she plowed into the back of that fella she was caught using her phone by a witness and has finally been bleeping banned from driving.

bet she was wearing that smelly balaclava from Asda petrol station 🤣 thinking back isn’t it proper mad that she was literally soyyy hated round here she had to move to Wakefield, ahhhh memories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.