Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sal,
My daughter had Covid in October. She was really ill, ended up hospitalised, and still isn’t properly over it, and we still don’t know enough about it to know if she’ll ever completely recover from it. The virus is very real, you bleeping imbecile. Just because you acted as though it wasn’t while your mum kept your girls safe, doesn’t make it any less true. Get your solicitor to screenshot this and tell me which part of it is lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s like someone lobbed a mr potato head box over liverpool and the surrounding areas one day and KHM picked up the glasses and ‘Tache and Sal bagged the lips - they can’t be real 👀👀👀 how is she not in hiding??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omgodaasaaa page 44 😂 have I really been doin that paperwork for work 😂😂
Anywayyyyy I’ve 44 pages to catch up on (six for the photo oberload) but couldn’t help meSelf
Sallie on her story (no remember this plssss gurlsssss Sal loves to eyefuck the camera an will have checked herself out 10x over before uploading so ..... here we have Sallie today doin a story , which yep she eyefucked the camera an as for the pics before she even said anything I was thinking (fs put them away the shape an side boob are givin me way to much anxiety) an then stops an starts again an says sorry she didn’t realise they weren’t in ther sling😂 “LIAR” (shouted in the voice of that solicitor who shouts “boring” 😂
Pic 1-5 we have Sal an all her glory or should I say “Gorey”detail “fixing” her bra top like she said she did to then sit (see last 3) saying she’s fixed them now 😂😂😂 oh gof that girl I just can’t she propa cracked me up with that one 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Credit where credit is due, I think she’s trying to sort her tit out right now. No partying just focussing on her health, which is probably a world away from where she was a week ago. I genuinely hope for her kids sake that this lasts.
Unpopular opinion, but I was going to say this. I sat on that live last night and I didn’t dislike her at all. I still can’t see past a person trying really hard to fix her demons. I know we all say she goes through these cycles after totally embarrassing herself, but I just wish she was strong enough to keep it up, there are obviously some people out there that lead her astray, people that don’t care, and she follows, because let’s face it, she wants to be part of it all. I do genuinely hope she thinks about getting some help, professional help, the likes she suggested Steven Bear should seek.

Reactions: 18
I don't know whether it was a piss take or someone who's hard of hearing but 🤷‍♀️ best DJ in the UK🤣🤣 that's well going on her cv up there with her D's and J's GCSE'S
Unpopular opinion, but I was going to say this. I sat on that live last night and I didn’t dislike her at all. I still can’t see past a person trying really hard to fix her demons. I know we all say she goes through these cycles after totally embarrassing herself, but I just wish she was strong enough to keep it up, there are obviously some people out there that lead her astray, people that don’t care, and she follows, because let’s face it, she wants to be part of it all. I do genuinely hope she thinks about getting some help, professional help, the likes she suggested Steven Bear should seek.
babe I think everyone’s been there with her but I know people who have tried with her told her what to do and she doesn’t listen so no point goin through this again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still waiting on me private message girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
inbound4133089152599481020.jpg
surly we can all see this on her hip this big lump with drags down y hasnt anyone her mates or family told her about her lip sorry if my mates or family let me walk round with a lump in my lips I'd be absolutely livid n fucken fuming with them am no nurse but wow that lump surly she can feel it aswell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still can’t send anything 😂

It’s not you babe, it’s me. 😂
You need to have had an account for 90 days and posted 201 time’s to send a private message from what I read in the forum thread

Reactions: 2
i totally agree

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Sallies on the mend so she says few days it’s been she’s back on the of scene

Thread suggestion Sal Axl #15

Lumpy lips back on the ketones again, been to Holland and Barrett now feeling all zen
I like urs better HAHAHHA

Thread suggestion
Russian lips sallies giving out her life tips reading tattle babe go sort out ur own botched battle

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.