Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pet hates of mine:

Yous
Wierd
Carnt
Payed
Iv

I'm hardly a grammar expert but basic bleeping words like this need to be spelt correct. šŸ˜¤
I'm no grammar police but I agree completely.
My one is:
Suttin instead of something šŸ˜–šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ā€œblood on your handsā€ thing has sat uneasy with me. Been mentioned far too much. I wouldnā€™t be shocked if there is some kind of ā€œincidentā€ which compromises her health / life / wellbeing & it is all blamed on Tattle. Que massive outpouring of sympathy & attention. Sallie is very predictable & we all know her behaviour patterns. It just seems like she was adamant on getting it out there that Tattle would be responsible for anything if it did happen. Look how much attention KHM got from her ā€œTrollsā€ video. Just seems like a very Sallie opportunity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly donā€™t want anyone to harm themselves

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who donā€™t give a tit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesnā€™t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. Sheā€™s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasnā€™t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst itā€™s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on peopleā€™s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, itā€™s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ā€˜being kindā€™ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. Itā€™s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who donā€™t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, itā€™s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We canā€™t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you arenā€™t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and thatā€™s whatā€™s making her so angry. I think sheā€™s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price šŸ˜‚) and some people canā€™t handle anything that isnā€™t going their own way or not in their control.
Wow šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 6
Pet hates of mine:

Yous
Wierd
Carnt
Payed
Iv

I'm hardly a grammar expert but basic bleeping words like this need to be spelt correct. šŸ˜¤
Dose otherwise known as DOES šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I mean šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I also canā€™t bear it when people up mix up their and there and theyā€™re I mean itā€™s hardly rocket science is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who donā€™t give a tit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesnā€™t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. Sheā€™s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasnā€™t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst itā€™s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on peopleā€™s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, itā€™s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ā€˜being kindā€™ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. Itā€™s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who donā€™t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, itā€™s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We canā€™t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you arenā€™t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and thatā€™s whatā€™s making her so angry. I think sheā€™s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price šŸ˜‚) and some people canā€™t handle anything that isnā€™t going their own way or not in their control.
This is absolutely brilliant!! So well written & šŸ’Æ spot on. Sadly I doubt Sallie would read it as it doesnā€™t suit her narrative x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she needed to come home for a family emergency but hasnā€™t been home?

She came home because she wasnā€™t liking the vibe in Dubai, its too young a crowd and is no good for her?

She needs to stop spending money and start saving/investing it?

She is getting back into a healthy lifestyle and meditation?

So the next obvious step is ā€œi need to get away againā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

This šŸ‘šŸ» So well put šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 5
So she needed to come home for a family emergency but hasnā€™t been home?

She came home because she wasnā€™t liking the vibe in Dubai, its too young a crowd and is no good for her?

She needs to stop spending money and start saving/investing it?

She is getting back into a healthy lifestyle and meditation?

So the next obvious step is ā€œi need to get away againā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Family emergency - check on Gerard & kick off after she found out about Becca in Ibiza !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wants us to stop talking abar her on here because she feels a bleep, thatā€™s all it can be.

She hates that people who know her can come on here and read what we are saying - or have been on here themselves and exposed her for the little Blurt she is.

She will hate that we all rip the back out of her poor decisions and very lonely tit life sheā€™s happy to live.

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, sheā€™s stuck in a cycle that only she can get out of

CLEAN EATING > GYM > LIVE DRINKING WINE > LOSE FRIENDS FOR BEING A BEG > FLASH FANNY EVERYWHERE > CHANGE FRIENDS > RUN(or FLY) FROM PROBLEMS > AND REPEAT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
6D53F8F4-BE73-4106-AB01-296663CE5844.png

Awww- poor Sal. After her tour of Europe, partying in Dubai and jaunts around the UK, she now needs to get away. Sheā€™s right up there with the people whoā€™ve worked non stop throughout this pandemic and suffered real hardship through no fault of their own. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 17
That is a pet hate of mine. Yous ?!? How thick
Aww that's a bit unfair being Scottish thats just how we talk "how youse doing?" To be fair I probably wouldn't write it to my thousands of insta followers. Hers not mine šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new lips make her old lips look incredible.

Leave your face alone Sal ffs.

Reactions: 6
She thrives of this site, without it she would just be boring as duck, if that is more possible.

So let's have a BAN on commenting on here about her and let's seen if she can actually come up with any content to talk about.
This is what we need to do. She will not have anything to fuel herself

This is what we need to do. She will not have anything to fuel herself
The girl could cause drama and start an argument in an empty room. If itā€™s not tattle she is ranting about it will be something or someone else.

It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.