Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's already been said but if that was me in that situation I would take myself of social media get my head together do my courses go see my doctor and get my fucken kids back weather that ment walking to end of the earth in my bare feet I would I would cut everyone n everything out of my life cause my life isnt a life with out my kids they r all I know so anyone else would do the same but sallie she carnt do that as she loves the attention and validation of everyone n anyone so kids n family will always come second best n not first witch is so sad she can blame her mentle health n disorder all she wants but she doesnt help her self no one else can help her unless she willing to help her self my friend lost her two kids to DV threw reporting n that kids got took of her she lost the plot went down the drink n drug route now one kid one is adopted and one is foster home me n cousin tried so hard to help her get clean n stable but she didnt want the help n kept bleeping up n fuckig up now she realise what she had done n no theres no going back now she wont see them kids till there older enough now just breaks my heart anyone in that situation but like I said she doesn't want to help her self if she did she would take her self anyway from all this social media n negative stuff she does but she carnt as she loves it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
NEWS FLASH - sals getting rid of her tv and replacing it with some nice art and plants. Where have we heard this before? 🤣 ✂ ✂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is this woman?!
Imagine Sal but with a successful only fans page and 10 years younger.

I don’t know the full story but when Sal went to Ibiza in the summer she blagged Khloe to pick her up from the airport, bummed off her for a few days, allegedly stole her expensive camera & possibly went on a job together before Sal sacked her off.

She is a train wreck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A nice wee city tour there, but why not use her own photos of being there? Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You people who feel sorry for her, cop onto yourselves.

People like her and there are many others also, who have used the pandemic this year as an excuse to holiday their way throught it.

That's why we are in the state we are in, more area's going into tier 3.

She is a complete scab. She has no interest in her girls or family.

She is just out for herself.

So take all her rubbish chat about changing and put it in the bin. She will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You people who feel sorry for her, cop onto yourselves.

People like her and there are many others also, who have used the pandemic this year as an excuse to holiday their way throught it.

That's why we are in the state we are in, more area's going into tier 3.

She is a complete scab. She has no interest in her girls or family.

She is just out for herself.

So take all her rubbish chat about changing and put it in the bin. She will never change.
This 👆🏻

Oh my life is a mess, i miss my girls, i need to make changes.

Fucks off “travelling” at the first opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When she starts getting sentimental like this I begin to feel sorry for her, I feel her true soul coming out. But she does this once a month, fails to do anything about it and the cycle continues. Thinking back to when she was rattling on about abortion when she was pissed, she couldn’t be further from that right now. She’s an anxious mess. Honestly she looks like she needs a hot bath, a cuddle and a film night with a friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When she starts getting sentimental like this I begin to feel sorry for her, I feel her true soul coming out. But she does this once a month, fails to do anything about it and the cycle continues. Thinking back to when she was rattling on about abortion when she was pissed, she couldn’t be further from that right now. She’s an anxious mess. Honestly she looks like she needs a hot bath, a cuddle and a film night with a friend.
Give yourself a shake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.