Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from Sallie’s lips have you seen anything more horrific than the tacky pink bow pelmet 🤢 OMG so vile 😂
When I moved in to a bungalow about 12 years ago, every window had a pelmet. As I pulled them down bleeping millions of gigantic spiders fell out. They lived behind all the pelmets. I'm terrified of spiders and the thought of a pelmet makes me sick now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
No I was the same, had 0.5 and cried to my Mum I had duck lips. Anyone filling lips like that doesn't take any pride in their work, because I wouldn't Soggy sals prolapsed anus promoting and advertising my work 😂😂🙈
When I moved in to a bungalow about 12 years ago, every window had a pelmet. As I pulled them down bleeping millions of gigantic spiders fell out. They lived behind all the pelmets. I'm terrified of spiders and the thought of a pelmet makes me sick now
I have never in my life seen or heard about ‘pelmets’ before. So I would like to take this moment to thank Sallie for expanding my vocabulary and knowledge about these unique interior design accessories that clearly cater to a niche market. Every day is a school day

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 340604
These are some of the worst lips I’ve EVER seen! She’s got no Cupid’s bow, she either hasn’t had the Russian technique, she has but the girl who did them is inept, or she’s just fucked and her lips can’t take anymore. I’ll go for all three with emphasis on the last point!
Jesus these really are vile 🤢 does someone want to volunteer to pay for an eye test?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh it was the ending 😂😂😂 got me that 😂 composite bonding is ok for the first 2 years or so but they dull considerably. 2 of my friends have had them and they’ve needed re doing after 4 years. I also went for a consultation with Dr Affan (he did Katie salmons) 2 years ago before deciding on veneers, and even he said they need re doing after about 4 years. It’s cheaper but in the long run you’ll end up paying more. And it’s not like your ever gonna see the stumps under the veneers once they’re on anyway. You’d probably have to have them re done once in your life time if that. X
Im just catching up but same i was going for Turkey teeth im only mid 20’s then decided agaisnt them as my teeth are ok and got bonding 2 years later they look like i started and need redoing i dont have the money to pay every couple of years

Reactions: 2
Her face is terrifying, I’ve only been off this thread for about a month and her face was bad enough then...I’ve come back and she looks like an actual melted welly. Bride of Wildenstein 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes the pelmets (with love) that keep popping up. She promotes the most random bollocks on her stories doesn’t she. 😂 who the right side of the last 3 decades would want to have those monstrosities put up and not ripped down?!

Every time I see them they remind me of an old school friends mum, used to go round there for a glass of squash on the walk home from school as her house was on the way to mine. Her mum also had pelmets round all the windows. She would be sat there smoking her Lambert and Butlers watching QVC all day and used collect those creepy china head dolls with the frilly dresses and have tit loads of them sat round on the window sill under the pelmets - all nicotine stained and dust gathering with cobwebs. That whole set up started to creep me out so much I would walk the rest of the way home parched rather than have to go in her house again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Two of the young girls at work overheard me saying to a friend "do the pelmets match the curtains" and they were baffled 1. By the phrase 2. They had no idea what a pelmet was!

Try explaining to two 17 years olds what it is, "ehhh it's like a mini skirt that your curtains wear"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knew I've seen someone with pelmets before. Paris Fury's house, complete with a corner cabinet of crockery and patterned carpets 😂😂😂 like a 90s nightmare

Sal's dream house is this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The new house we are buying has been pelmet-ed to death, so I will possibly rip them off the wall (duck away from the shower of spiders) and offer them up to Sal if the current owner doesn’t hopefully just take them all with her.

Those lips, I can’t get over how awful they look. Especially when covered in jizzy lip gloss. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It amazing me that in England any Tom, Dick or Harry can train to butcher peoples lips. Don’t get me wrong there are obviously decent people who don’t just pump it in to get more ££.

In Scotland it’s so regulated only medical professionals can do it / nurses, doctors, dentists. And where they do it from is also audited so it can’t be done out of your bedroom, must be done in an approved salon etc.

Reactions: 17
I have no idea what the above comment means but I laughed and trumped really loud. :O Did a sly look around to see if I'd been rumbled but remembered partner and kids are on the school run so I've dodged that one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I was seriously dying of depression when I came back from Dubai, but I feel so much better now...”

Thats not how depression works you melt. You had the fear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The problem is if she decides to go smaller would the skin be overstretched like it was
Knew I've seen someone with pelmets before. Paris Fury's house, complete with a corner cabinet of crockery and patterned carpets 😂😂😂 like a 90s nightmare

Sal's dream house is this
I think they're traveller's, like I said a few post back they're the only people I could imagine having them!

Reactions: 7
The problem is if she decides to go smaller would the skin be overstretched like it was

I think they're traveller's, like I said a few post back they're the only people I could imagine having them!
They are travellers. But the curtains in them pics are not pelmets. Aren’t they called swags or something? We had them years ago after my mum done a night school class on curtain making 😂
Edited to add - just googled it. They are swags and tails. Pelmets are different
I actually really like pelmets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person that likes pelmets 😂😂

Edited to add - sals lips are still vile - pass it on
Don’t tell anyone *looks around furtively* but I have pelmets. Maybe it’s a Liverpool thing?

That thing about the spiders has given me the heebiejeebies though. I’m terrified of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t tell anyone *looks around furtively* but I have pelmets. Maybe it’s a Liverpool thing?

That thing about the spiders has given me the heebiejeebies though. I’m terrified of them.
I got someone out to make pelmets for me and they talked me in to getting puffball curtains made instead. But I still love pelmets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.