Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know whether she booted me off as it kept breaking up and then it ended and all I really got was that she loves her lips (bleeping hell man have you got anything else to say?) and that she isn’t reading here anymore and is just watching old reruns of when she was on tv for 45 seconds 10 years ago so feels amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
My fan
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
my canines were overlapping the rest of my teeth I was tempted by Invisalign but more tempted by saving 1700 and getting metal braces 😂
Felt and looked ridiculous for about a year but one of the best things I did, got whitening afterwards and people always ask if my teeth are real!
I would recommend braces!
Sending love 💕

Reactions: 6
“Miss u babes” cracked me up! Hope ur enjoying life now!
I have a consultation for c.v in jan so I will report back. My teeth are quite straight, I just want the bottoms straightening off a bit. My friend had it done after invisiline( can’t spell it 🤦‍♀️) and hers look fab. She had quite protruding teeth she said, hence the brace 1st but they look lovely now and not that horrid white they all seem to be doing, just a nice clean colour. I’ve heard it’s about £250 a tooth, roughly, not sure on the invisiline tho x

Reactions: 2
Well I would be bleeping mortified if my lips looked like this, I love big lips and have mine filled regularly but I would be devastated if mine looked like that! The wonkiness is just unmissable and shes showing them off like they are gorg. 😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving, as if her face wasnt bad enough 🙃 travelling up and down the county? Girl I wouldn't be leaving aesthetics clinic till that was fixed 😂😂😂😂
20201208_185041.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her lips!!! I've just sat open mouthed, what has she let that person do to her!! How are these people working 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Well I would be bleeping mortified if my lips looked like this, I love big lips and have mine filled regularly but I would be devastated if mine looked like that! The wonkiness is just unmissable and shes showing them off like they are gorg. 😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving, as if her face wasnt bad enough 🙃 travelling up and down the county? Girl I wouldn't be leaving aesthetics clinic till that was fixed 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 339688
Her lashes make me ill she seriously needs to brush them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the kid in the background is looking at her like wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her snapchat there's a video of her licking her lips and it's the most worrying thing ever, it looks like she's licking the middle of an iceland prawn ring. They're so lumpy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The lips and nose botch job have aged her so much! Honestly looking at that side profile pic she looks like one of those cougar grannies trying to look in their 30s. Shockingly bad, even for our Sal!

Reactions: 11
When she had the dissolving injection, and the top layers of her lip went all stretched out and baggy, surely there's a risk of that bit actually dying off if she just has it refilled. Looks a mess anyway, really botched.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t that the place that botched up some ones lips a few months back ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.