Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Sal- “these people don’t even know me”
1. It’s bit hard not to “know” you we’ve pretty much seen ya cervix
2. No one wants to know ya, we all here just for the Bantz
Or is it just me lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Thing is, the series of behaviours she is displaying now is always what happens with her.

1)She’s depressed about her situation.

2)She tries to re-invent herself by going to the gym, or meditation etc.

3)That doesn’t work and then sommeone hypes her up and she goes ‘travelling’ or ‘moves away’ or ‘moves house’ or ‘goes to Dubai for work’.

4)She then gets high as a kite for a couple of weeks, engages in risk behaviour, spends lots of money.

5)Then falls out with people and has to come home.

6)She then has an epic comedown or breakdown.

7) She’s then depressed and then tries to re-invent herself - the cycle begins again

It happens every time 🤷‍♀️
This was me.

Back in my early 30s.

I was on this cycle. I was diagnosed bipolar 2. Sought help, medicated correctly, and took myself entirely off social media for about two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I genuinely have had the worst day. Like awful. But this thread always makes me think at least I am not Sal.

Thanks Sal I appreciate it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ksr96

Chatty Member
No one is saying that Sall should harm herself. That’s never been said.

BUT she should be held accountable for being a shit person, a terrible mother who has effectively abandoned her children for drugs and prostitution and has likely caused them irreparable psychological damage. I hope it does make her feel guilty. She doesn’t deserve not to feel guilty. In a free and fair society people will comment on each other’s actions and behaviours, especially those who are desperate to be in the public eye like Sallie.

She’s set herself up for criticism. I’m not bothered. She’s awful. Sorry 😎 I don’t like bad parents and I think we have a duty to call them out. I care about her daughters and I don’t give a shit about her lol

So fuck off gossipgirl you silly confused cunt. I think you fancy her deep down and that’s why you can’t decide to love her or hate her. Think you’re the one obsessed with Sallie. Maybe if you told her what you’ve taken Tattle on she’ll let you neck her in bed like that Terri. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jtk13

So she's basically saying that anyone who gossips is responsible for peoples mental health. She seems to forget she is the biggest gossip ever. So if Becca decided to commit suicide after the rumours and videos she did about her then she would have blood on her hands. Pot, kettle....

• Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Because why would I comment on any other threads about people I don’t know? Wouldn’t make sense? I wouldn’t sit their slaying people I don’t know because I’m not pathetic enough whereas I know Sally and I fucking Dislike her because she snaked me simple as.

Also not at one point have I said I’m any better, just said I have a reason to Dislike her but you all don’t and it’s bizarre.

Also I’m not getting wound up just felt like I should put it out there that’s all.. clearly hit a nerve with you all

But a troll is a troll this is clearly normal life for yous aww xx
Well someone got up all grumpy this morning. If a person CHOOSES to put their life on social media, I/we can choose to comment, that's literally how it works hun. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

IncognitHoe

Thread suggestion - Sal has sent the solicitors to come, not our fault her lips look like a bum

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
There's plenty of girls out there looking like Sal, why do people want those baboon looking arse lips. That's what happens when aesthetics are so easily affordable and accessible. So glad I've not got sucked into the whole full on look, a slight bit here and there is just enough. Too many girls piss their money up the wall on this when 2020 has taught me to save every fucking penny possible. It's a sad culture we live in, I dread to think what kids now will want in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

IncognitHoe

If xoxo thinks we are all sad cause you can only come here and slag someone off if you know when personally... isn’t that just a WhatsApp group with your mates? I don’t know her, I couldn’t be further from her, but I don’t even have the courage/stupidity to have my insta on public in case anyone sees it. Being all public with your drama means people will talk
I personally don’t even have any forms of social media as I like a quiet PRIVATE life. My children aren’t shared for the whole world to see and neither are my daily movements. The only people who know what I eat on the regs are the ones when I post on the what are you having for dinner? thread on here 😂 I’m in my 20’s and been against social medial for years. Just my personal preference 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing against anyone who uses it. For me though, a private life is a happy life. So Sal, we all have choices. When you choose to continually make a show of yourself, ruin your looks with back ally procedures and promote your fanny and ring piece for a few pence, outing other people’s children in the vilest of ways you may wind up with people talking about you. You do have 1000’s of followers who are watching everything you do. No one here wants any harm done to you jeeeze. But as adults we’re aware of better choices you could be making... just saying.

• Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.

Oh bore off!
Back peddling to appease your conscious

Fancy trying to white Knight sallie, while you've been calling her a coked up slag. 😁
Maybe she knows who amber is and wants that £150. Got to wipe the slate clean first ;)

• Haha

Dragondog

Can everyone stop pretending to be her Mothers long lost cousins dog and get stuck into this coke sniffing hooker, I’m bored to death here. Get on the live sal boy

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kent

No I was the same, had 0.5 and cried to my Mum I had duck lips. Anyone filling lips like that doesn't take any pride in their work, because I wouldn't Soggy sals prolapsed anus promoting and advertising my work 😂😂🙈
When I moved in to a bungalow about 12 years ago, every window had a pelmet. As I pulled them down fucking millions of gigantic spiders fell out. They lived behind all the pelmets. I'm terrified of spiders and the thought of a pelmet makes me sick now
I have never in my life seen or heard about ‘pelmets’ before. So I would like to take this moment to thank Sallie for expanding my vocabulary and knowledge about these unique interior design accessories that clearly cater to a niche market. Every day is a school day

• Haha
Reactions: 26