Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal: comes back from Dubai because she “misses the kids”
Then spends the entire week with some girl and her kid

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The prolapsed anus, frightening how filler can leave your lips looking like this 🤢
You know what though, I know they are a bit saggy but my god they look so much better dissolved than they do now 😩!!! As for the ‘after’ picture the company have taken... they look absolutely nothing like the photos and videos she is posting. Giving me major trust issues with Instagram cosmetic surgery accounts 🥴

Reactions: 19
Jesus christ if that’s the same poor kid that’s been dragged around to sals butchers appointments, i feel so sorry for her. Imagine being off school hoping to spend time with your mum but she’s more arsed about being sallie axls taxi driver and you just have to sit and watch them day drink and eye duck themselves. Tragic 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Speaks volumes about a company’s professionalism if they’re using filtered photos for their before and after photos... They’re all as deluded as each other thinking they look good

Reactions: 10
I’m new to these threads. I’ve come from the mario ones.
I’ve read the previous most liked posts on all the threads. How have I never not seen this car crash before?! 😂 her X factor audition had me chuckling. She looks 2ft tall
Wait til you see the photos - major scope for all your bespoke and majical talents! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The problem is if she decides to go smaller would the skin be overstretched like it was

I think they're traveller's, like I said a few post back they're the only people I could imagine having them!
Hasn’t she said before that she’s from a traveller family. I’m sure I’ve heard that before when her girls were little and she dressed them all gypsified

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh it was the ending 😂😂😂 got me that 😂 composite bonding is ok for the first 2 years or so but they dull considerably. 2 of my friends have had them and they’ve needed re doing after 4 years. I also went for a consultation with Dr Affan (he did Katie salmons) 2 years ago before deciding on veneers, and even he said they need re doing after about 4 years. It’s cheaper but in the long run you’ll end up paying more. And it’s not like your ever gonna see the stumps under the veneers once they’re on anyway. You’d probably have to have them re done once in your life time if that. X
If the teeth are shaved into stumps then that is crowns not veneers...they are very different and both need replacing usually 8-10 years although can be longer if you look after them. Veneers are far less destructive than crowns and composite bonding not destructive at all. I would a million percent go for bonding over crowns any day!!

Reactions: 8
Do you think Sal has gone into witness protection from Jem Lucy and is getting facial reconstruction like Nicolas Cage in face off so she can’t be found and lynched by Jem 👀

I think I have cracked it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I genuinely have had the worst day. Like awful. But this thread always makes me think at least I am not Sal.

Thanks Sal I appreciate it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can’t get over these pointy lips they look bleeping hideous. No bleeping way did she pay for them herself, deffo gifted.

Reactions: 15
I hope we get a new thread in time for for 2021 - new year, new face and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.