Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missypissy

Dearest Wali
You are being paid to flog product. The people asking questions are the customers who ultimately pay for your lifestyle. Not everyone gets sacks of kindly gifted shite on a daily basis. If someone is going to part with over 30 quid for a tube of foundation they want to know about it in detail. If you set yourself up as an expert on a public platform they are going to ask you about that detail.
Imagine that you are behind a beauty counter. How long do you think you would be drawing a wage if you face palmed a customer who asked you about a product even if it was laid out right in front of them? Let's have a little think about that before your next expert content performance review.
Regards
Missy Pissy
PS. I love your glasses. Where are they from please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Who the feck pronounces it crem? I'd feel like such a plonker standing at an Estee Lauder counter saying 'I've heard you have a new range of crems. Please may I see the crems?'.

Unless it's creme brulee I'm going to keep my dignity and say cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Disillusioned

VIP Member
What an utter prick she is…

C03FF397-35B5-4731-8F18-DBB0A8281C6E.jpeg

What possible reason to post, unless she wants a few ‘Noooo!! You’re so tiny!!’ messages? Who would even consider white jeans in February anyway? She’s so contrived and needy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
They're all very excited to see what she'll post next!

full.jpg

"I've had several DMs about Castrol GTX and anti-rust treatments"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Oh @Crem' - we’ve all been there, that’s why we’re here. Dig back right through thread 1 and see us all howling about who bought £40 scrunchies or appallingly unsuitable foundation, who was conned by the pillow talk lie and the acne boots, and the whistles jumpsuits. Contrary to Sali’s hard held belief that we are here to push her under the Eurostar or slag off Dan’s Willy, we are just a bit upset that she is a snippy conwoman and we have mostly wasted our money in good faith.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Expelliarmus

Sometimes I think everyone is as bad as each other. I felt sorry for Dawn for being bullied by Sali but Sali says they’re all good now and then I see that Dawn is allegedly accused of bullying by a girl who says she’s a character in the book that Dawn wrote about bullying. And then I felt bad about Esther who was piled on by Sali for writing a tongue in cheek article about makeup (but Sali says they’re all good now too!) but Esther is married to Giles Coren, and well… But I don’t want to blame a woman for her partner’s behaviour. But then I mean there’s Sali’s friend India Knight and cat flap Eric , and then, well… I mean I might as well go and paint on a few freckles. But can I be a scientist who paints on freckles too? It’s all so confusing? Lemme know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Disillusioned

VIP Member
How is that not fat-shaming. She’s saying that any leg thicker than what… a matchstick? a size 6? should not be seen in public. With a grimace face to emphasise the horror 😬

So at odds with her attempts to be seen as inclusive and feminist.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Pretzelstick

I wonder if she doesn't rate the crem much at all, therefore it was easier to just read out out the blurb as a voice over? If she was talking she would have to elaborate and say why she liked it.
Possibly.
Where I live the 'crem' is the crematorium up the road. I can't hear the word without thinking of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Aude

VIP Member
I've been getting Botox regularly - every five months - for almost 20 years. I started when I was 50 and it was love at first jab. I loved the way it knocked out the lines between my eyebrows that made me look cross. I'd had a lifetime of using face creams that promised to do something and never did and here was something that really did make a difference.

At nearly 70, I'm very happy with the way I look and Botox is definitely part of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She really is a fucking idiot.
As others have said here she has such an unhealthy attitude to body shape. Fair enough but don't inflict your distaste for larger women (it is always women - men are allowed to be 'cuddly') on to the public.
Remember that comment to Caitlin Moran about when CM was bigger - 'your husband fancied you even when you were obese' (or something like that).
She's like Bobbi Brown with that awful 'stop your face being so shit' or whatever it was.
Female misogyny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

elodiejones

I feel like her writing is strangely outdated. I don’t mean the content, but the style. I used to work in magazines, 15 years ago, and we used to write drivel like this. Just overwritten, slightly arch, pretentious but knowingly so. You don’t see it so much anymore, I suppose because most content is read online and it needs to snappier since attention spans are shorter. It reads like a relic from the 2000s.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cleopops

Chatty Member
What an utter prick she is…

View attachment 1052713

What possible reason to post, unless she wants a few ‘Noooo!! You’re so tiny!!’ messages? Who would even consider white jeans in February anyway? She’s so contrived and needy.
Shes such an idiot she knows full well she's thin and those jeans don't make her look twice the size.What is this constant obsession with her telling the whole world she's an XS?we get it, you're TINY, ffs I've got lots of friends that are small and slim like she is and I've never ever heard them go on and on and fucking on about it let alone mention it on every bloody picture they post.
Tedious tiny twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39