Sali Hughes #45 Old School Influencer - Shades of slurry and Weetabix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her timing is bad, I put in an order for a tub of Astral cream a few days ago. I'm good for moisturizer for a good while.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh the sheer cringe joy of a Sali ad. The close up of the fingers rubbing the crem around. Not lolled so much since she wobbled along a log in a wrinkly never to be seen again jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oof that is such a bad ad. I rarely lol but this got me. The extended creme massaging, the too long eye contact and head tilting, the weird language trying to justify the green-washing. She's very keen on her own face. And that hair is just ruined. What a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ! I have seen that before. It is super cringe
"My days can be radically different from one day to the next. One day I'll be sitting in my pyjamas all day and I'll have to thrash out thousands of words. And then another day I'm just going from meeting to meeting.

I have never done anything in my work where I wasn't thinking about what I could give back. Whether it's bringing through young people from similar backgrounds to me, or giving a voice to people who don't have one. I suppose Beauty Banks is an extension of that. It's a real privilege."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has all trace of the sound of the sea video been removed from the internet? I can't find it anywhere.

Screenshot_20220201-132808_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fitflop ad is bad due to the content, but it is professionally shot and edited unlike *gestures*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the feck pronounces it crem? I'd feel like such a plonker standing at an Estee Lauder counter saying 'I've heard you have a new range of crems. Please may I see the crems?'.

Unless it's creme brulee I'm going to keep my dignity and say cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Please can we have crem in the next thread title?

aside - streaming mauve arrived today and I’m in love!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please can we have crem in the next thread title?

aside - streaming mauve arrived today and I’m in love!
I too was influenced by the recommendations (yours I think, originally) for Shiseido lipsticks. I bought VisionAiry lipstick (in Rose Muse) and LipLiner InkDuo (in Mauve). Both look and feel really lovely. Make my lips look like my Grace Kelly avatar - almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That ad!! I died!!! WTF was that? CREME!!!

Heavily filled in eyebrows with no mascara or eye makeup of any sort is a jarring enough look without the frenetic Psycho-esque zooming in and out. Lord almighty, what was she thinking?

And the refill pod, that is plastic, yes? Most likely a non-curbside-recyclable polystyrene? So sustainable! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
'Refills are coming soon'

Soon, but not now? I remember SH advertised years ago for another big brand that introduced refills for their moisturizers. The refills never caught on. I can't remember the brand now because I've literally never heard or seen anything else about their "sustainable" refill endeavors.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.