Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I wish you could buy bots to post the same thing
100 times a day
“I love your glasses, where are they from?”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Disillusioned

VIP Member
“I don’t think I can define my days, they’re so varied, but one thing they always have in common is that I am never wearing fucking gold lamé Fitflops.”

ETA: unless I am paid to do so, obvs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to @SqualorVictoria and @HowardMoon for the title mash up. Also thanks to Adrian at Hershesons for the influencer quote 🤭

Last thread recap:

* Sali privately messaged a Tattler on IG. She said the Tattler 'needed help' and was 'a mess' amongst other things. She also said a psychologist had scrutinised all the poster's comments here. Not strange at all.
No amusing spin on this. What she did was deeply creepy and trolling.

* The aforementioned Adrian came out in fierce defence of Sali getting £160 daily haircuts at Hershesons. For free. They are dear friends and she is a great advertisement for his work. No stop it. She really is.

* Sali is spoiling us with her never ending supply of very close up selfies. All to illustrate something or another.

* She got a new coat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Disillusioned

VIP Member
To think the person who created a career around the claim “Pretty Honest” is now buying thousands of Insta followers. Well! *hoiks bosoms etc*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What a deep, original thinker she is.
Right, if I understand this correctly, you can love a red lip *and* be clever. Clever with lippy on. Or maybe even with eyeliner on. Read a book with my nails painted. Am I still clever? My red lips do not stop me from being clever?
Fuck... I'm going to have to let that digest for a while, I don't know if I can get my head around this concept. I will try my hardest. My brain fucking hurts.

She blows my mind.
She does this. Puts forward an argument that literally nobody ever disagrees with anyway. I have never ever heard anyone say a woman is thick or frivolous for wearing makeup. Apart from Sali. Or the Taliban.
'They said I was like the Taliban'.
Mind you she has said women who don't want to go out sans slap are mentally ill so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
I think it’s wrong for a skincare brand to use someone who has Botox twice a year to advertise a creme on the basis of it being a “youth power crème” (wtf) and being capable of apparently smoothing lines. Just my opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️ Love the way it says it can also be used on the neck though. NECK IS SKIN ladies!

As a side note, pretty cool how Sali has colour matched her hair to her cushion.

• Haha

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
I couldn’t ignore her mentioning flying to Edinburgh in a recent video, but with a casual dig at those not on reusable face halo flannels
“Or you could use cotton wool pads if you are still using those”

Patronising level : Kirstie Alsop

• Haha
  • Sad

Muddlinleigh

She's a magazine features writer turned influencer, she wouldn't know proper journalism if it jumped up and bit her on the arse.

I used to enjoy the btl comments in the graun but have always been deeply bemused by her self appointed beauty expert status. Parroting PR guff does not an expert make.

Lastly, the thing about cool is that it has to be effortless and trying so hard to be at any age is sad, at 47 it's tragic (I am the same age as she here). One of the most freeing parts of middle age is no longer giving a fuck about what people think about you.

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
How is that not fat-shaming. She’s saying that any leg thicker than what… a matchstick? a size 6? should not be seen in public. With a grimace face to emphasise the horror 😬

So at odds with her attempts to be seen as inclusive and feminist.
It's absolutely fat-shaming. Sali who reminds us at every opportunity how teeny-weeny she is is afraid of a pair of white jeans in case it makes her fake thigh gap appear smaller. The messaging is so antiquated and misogynistic. Body positivity's a thing, you know, Sal?

Is the clumsy "all thighs" 🤦‍♀️ to avoid saying "my thighs" or is this another Sali edict? Why not just say "thighs"? Imagine how her friends feel reading that? She's such a judgmental twat

• Heart
  • Angry
Was it that awful Sugar Crush crap?
Yes, that was one of them, the other was neutrogena I think. I am always really amused when she talks about how the dermatologist told her she knew more than him, and should continue the good work. I’ve worked in Dr’s offices; this is code for ‘stop talking and go away if you think you know better, my waiting list is astronomical you utter idiot’

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I can't believe she's still trying to push the narrative that she hates a selfie and hates having her picture taken when her grid is selfie after selfie after selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 34