Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It does look like smudges but I think it's actually the original makeup - dark shadow in the inner corners which had faded more on one side. Trying to work out what optical effect that would have but probably an old Hollywood trick inkeeping with style of makeup. I think so anyway
When you look at the first, just done,photo, there’s no darkness there, dark shadows push stuff ‘back’ and she’s already very hollow there, so I doubt Alex would put a dark shadow there, I just think she’s grubby 🤢

Reactions: 2

Pretzelstick

I love the look- but not on anyone under 5’3
I like the look. I got a grey wool single breasted coat in a charity shop for £8, great condition, very long even on me and I'm 5' 9". I'm a size 10-12 in most ranges and this coat is an 18, so it sort of has that oversized look. I really like it and I think it looks OK on Sali in the picture, but think she'd look better in something more fitted.

sosticky

Chatty Member
I am just really embarrassed for her. Why hasn't a friend pulled her aside and had a word about the selfies? The ones we actually see are in all likelihood just the tip of the iceberg

It's hi as in the greeting. Emphasis on second syllable

Unless it's pronounced differently in the UK, like vitamin is, or yoghurt
Ah ok, I'll stick to the British way 😂

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I am just really embarrassed for her. Why hasn't a friend pulled her aside and had a word about the selfies? The ones we actually see are in all likelihood just the tip of the iceberg

It's hi as in the greeting. Emphasis on second syllable

Unless it's pronounced differently in the UK, like vitamin is, or yoghurt
I think in the UKwe tend to say ‘ibis-cuz
In Muriel’s wedding the go to High Biscus Island, I thought they were saying it like that for effect!

Reactions: 1

Disillusioned

VIP Member
Others will remember more details. But I think from memory basically she was paid to promote the serum and in the video mentioned the benefits of vitamin c for the skin…an ingredient which isn’t in the serum! It was pointed out in the comments and the video was taken down. She had some vague stories saying it would be back up soon. But nothing ever eventuated.

I’m sorry it didn’t work for your skin 😞 has it healed up somewhat since?
I think @blahblahblah85 is joking 😉

Reactions: 1